What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?

I see most of users doing this: In case of dimeforum most of users leave the site, in case of trendri stopped PTP most of users leave until announcement of back PTP, so most of users direction is just participating when there is a reward and show no interest of PTP contribution, but if you still active may they say to you you are wasting your time but there are other forums that are not rewarding at all and users show interest to badges and daily contribution but when admin rewards with money then there will be another category of members that only shows interest to reward and not to the forum. This is the reality except some members that are for grow their knowledge and reward is auxillary.

That's the reason why we should not join a website only with the aim of making money there. I could remember when bizdustry has financial problem and could not pay as it was. I still participated there because of the information I do get there.

If it announced on time running out of funds to us, and state proper reasons I'll stick to it but not much to be frank with myself.

I would stick with it, when the situation with Bizdustry arose, I never hesitated to stand my ground, many people left and minimized their postings drastically, I on the other hand continued to enjoy, learn and research on the site.

There is no too ways about it. It is a capital no for me. I would not stay as it would be a burden on me to stay on the site. How will I get funds for subscription?

I belong to several non paying sites and I'm there because I like them. One is ForumPromotion, which I always thought was for website owners but then discovered there is lots of interesting stuff to post on, and the other is Quora. It isn't the fact that a site stops paying or doesn't pay at all that will drive me away but the lack of activity. I like interaction on a site and if that isn't happening I usually leave.

Yes, my favourite site stop paying I will continue but I will not be that ask you as I was before when it was paying.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?
To be franklin speaking and I don't want to be hypocrite about this,I won't stop working because am addicted to the site already but my working there won't be as punctual as when they are paying me then I guess.

This depends on other benefits I'm deriving from the site apart from the payment. Take for instance bizdustry, if bizdustry stops paying today, that will stop me from quitting but it may reduce my frequent visit.

The reason or the main purpose of me operating is for income or money so if the websites stop paying I may not totally withdraw even thou I will not post but i will be checking if there is any remarkable update of fixing the problem.

This is a question of loyalty. I have to admit that I enjoy posting but when the rewards would be gone I would stop posting. There have been many PTP sites that I joined and I truly enjoyed but when they stopped the rewards I also stopped posting. Being honest, I am joining sites for the money and enjoyment. Without the rewards I don't think I would enjoy posting.

This is a question of loyalty. I have to admit that I enjoy posting but when the rewards would be gone I would stop posting. There have been many PTP sites that I joined and I truly enjoyed but when they stopped the rewards I also stopped posting. Being honest, I am joining sites for the money and enjoyment. Without the rewards I don't think I would enjoy posting.
I don't like bridging agreement or disappointment. If I've been earning from a site before and the site suddenly stopped without a tangible reason to back up the action, then I'll to decide if I'm to stay or not.

It's not all about the money, although money is a motivating factor for any business or venture but when push comes to shove I still stay to see what happens.

It really depend the website announce it on time that is running out of cash that will be simple if I can continue working or not, because money motivated one to work.

In such situations as you describe it,I'll continue to be active on the forum but not as the previous times because the little activities that will continue to run will help keep the site up.

Payment is a motivating factor that enables us to continue putting in the best we have all been putting. If the site stops paying for a while, I might continue posting but not as I was when i'm paid.

In reply to your question above concerning if I would still continue posting in my favourite site even if they stopped paying, well I have to be completely honest with you here and tell you that this would be hard, my post can't be as much

Remember, the word is favorite site. If this favorite site of mine stops paying for the moment, I will still continue posting there for as long as I can since the site gave me value and not just for the pay alone

Maybe any forum can run in trouble and cease to pay but its not the only point that so many people come on the forum. forum is not the only way to earn cents or some dollars it gives you the knowledge and teaches you also.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back