What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

The business I would start with this money is one that I am extremely passionate about: poultry farming. This venture is really lucrative due to the various means through which the owner could obtain profit: selling eggs, selling mature hens/ cocks and breeding new ones to replace them on a consistent basis
The business is a lucrative one, when thinking of establishing this business a good location and your understanding of how this business is being done is the most important thing you must acquire . Have you done it before ?

The business is a lucrative one, when thinking of establishing this business a good location and your understanding of how this business is being done is the most important thing you must acquire . Have you done it before ?
A good location is very important so that the distributors who buy the poultry and/or their products have access to your establishment. Also, as with any business, you must have a clear understanding of how to operate the business as well as ways to minimize risks as much as possible. And to answer your last question, yes my claims are coming from experience

A good location is very important so that the distributors who buy the poultry and/or their products have access to your establishment. Also, as with any business, you must have a clear understanding of how to operate the business as well as ways to minimize risks as much as possible. And to answer your last question, yes my claims are coming from experience
Since you have done it before , that means if you have to engage in the business you can still manage the business perfectly and reduce the mortality rate. Dying of chicken is one of the common problems of the business as most people have discussed here..

Personally I would find a very strategic location in my area and start on the business of selling all sorts of cereals produce. I find a very wide market gap in my area because there is no one willing to do such a very profitable kind of business.

That amount ($5000) is a quite huge amount of money which will be enough for me to make it big in my business , I will go straight into faeming and diversify my faeming business , I will go into poultry farming and fishery and also a cassava and cocoa planting .

I would like to invest in Property business because if you buy a house then put that on rent it gives monthly income and value increases day by day then you sell it with good profit
The investment into real estate is a very profitable one,you will be able to maximise your profit in no distance time,you will not go into losses,because the value of lands overtime does not depriciate.

If I had such an amount of money I will invest it in learning more about animal husbandry, because it is a very profitable business where animal are bought and raised and sold, some of their products eg milk and eggs can be sold to earn from also.

To me I'll start up a business online, I will take my time to learn things like forex trading, i believe if I have the good knowledge I'll earn a good amount of money.

That amount ($5000) is a quite huge amount of money which will be enough for me to make it big in my business , I will go straight into faeming and diversify my faeming business , I will go into poultry farming and fishery and also a cassava and cocoa planting .
There's a lot of things that I can do with that amount of money, I believe if you have a good skills you can come up with a business idea to start it up, I'll do a lot of things with that amount of money.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
I would start a new business which belongs to new technology or maybe start a course where I could teach people about new technology because it is developing day by day.

I would start a new business which belongs to new technology or maybe start a course where I could teach people about new technology because it is developing day by day.
That's a good idea, starting up your own business will be a good idea, I believe if you have experience of what you are going for you'll definitely earn a good amount.

Nice one. I think technology is a good niche of concentration and you could possibly make money if you are able to impact the right knowledge on people related to technology and how it can be used .

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??

If i were given such amount of money, then I would choose to opt for the safest business. I may invest that much money in any Islamic bank that would offer me profits.

It's interesting since I've never heard of or understood how dairy farming operates; instead, I only have knowledge of how real estate construction and other sorts of construction work.
Could you explain how diary farming operates for me?

I invest such amount in clothing and cosmetics business because everyone like to purchase new lattest designs clothes for wearing and cosmetics for their beauty.So both are profitable business in everywhere.
This amount of money, $5,000 to be precise, is a sizable sum of money, allowing one to launch any type of business with it. As for me, I'd rather use the money to invest in real estate, where I should be able to generate significant profits within a relatively short timeframe provided I acquire the correct knowledge and apply the right moves

If I am offered $5000 to start a business I will convert it to my local country currency Wich I know will be enough to start virtual business Not necessarily online business. I get involved in by corns and exporting then to another close by country.

I would create an app for the iOS and Android platforms, advertise heavily on Facebook, and try to make money with Admob. Admbo is a good income program in my experience, and if you have a decent app, you can support yourself solely on that one app. I do, however, have a poorly functioning app on Google Play.
I would create an app for the iOS and Android platforms, advertise heavily on Facebook, and try to make money with Admob. Admbo is a good income program in my experience, and if you have a decent app, you can support yourself solely on that one app. I do, however, have a poorly functioning app on Google Play.

If i were given such amount of money, then I would choose to opt for the safest business. I may invest that much money in any Islamic bank that would offer me profits.
Investment is nice as long as it will be able to generate you tangible profit , but what of about investing in real estate ? don't think this will be the most profitable form of investment ?

It's interesting since I've never heard of or understood how dairy farming operates; instead, I only have knowledge of how real estate construction and other sorts of construction work.
You can start up a good business with that amount of money he made mentioned of, if you have the experience it's going to be very easy for you but if you are starting it for the first time you'll face a lot of challenges.
You can start up a good business with that amount of money he made mentioned of, if you have the experience it's going to be very easy for you but if you are starting it for the first time you'll face a lot of challenges.

One could launch a variety of enterprises with $5000. However, I have always enjoyed purchasing and selling. I would use the funds to launch an importation company.
Since starting an importation business doesn't require a lot of capital, $5000 is more than enough to get things going.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back