If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The business I would start with this money is one that I am extremely passionate about: poultry farming. This venture is really lucrative due to the various means through which the owner could obtain profit: selling eggs, selling mature hens/ cocks and breeding new ones to replace them on a consistent basis
The business is a lucrative one, when thinking of establishing this business a good location and your understanding of how this business is being done is the most important thing you must acquire . Have you done it before ?

Bigron

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The business is a lucrative one, when thinking of establishing this business a good location and your understanding of how this business is being done is the most important thing you must acquire . Have you done it before ?
A good location is very important so that the distributors who buy the poultry and/or their products have access to your establishment. Also, as with any business, you must have a clear understanding of how to operate the business as well as ways to minimize risks as much as possible. And to answer your last question, yes my claims are coming from experience

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
A good location is very important so that the distributors who buy the poultry and/or their products have access to your establishment. Also, as with any business, you must have a clear understanding of how to operate the business as well as ways to minimize risks as much as possible. And to answer your last question, yes my claims are coming from experience
Since you have done it before , that means if you have to engage in the business you can still manage the business perfectly and reduce the mortality rate. Dying of chicken is one of the common problems of the business as most people have discussed here..

Treborika

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Personally I would find a very strategic location in my area and start on the business of selling all sorts of cereals produce. I find a very wide market gap in my area because there is no one willing to do such a very profitable kind of business.

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
That amount ($5000) is a quite huge amount of money which will be enough for me to make it big in my business , I will go straight into faeming and diversify my faeming business , I will go into poultry farming and fishery and also a cassava and cocoa planting .