What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

You cannot possibly claim that as a human being you will choose to ignore the fact that your relative in particular needs a job that you are able to provide for him and do not do so.

Just like the popular sayings in my country, no matter were you go remember the road that leads you their, helping your family members will be a good idea.

We are working and making ends meet in order to provide for our family , and friends because i believe they will also give me the same If i needed their help for anything .

Since I am well aware of the country's current state of affairs, why shouldn't I assist my friends and family? I would be happy to do so.

Since I am well aware of the country's current state of affairs, why shouldn't I assist my friends and family? I would be happy to do so.
The problem here is that , if you are in the position to help family and friends secure a job and you didn't ,they will become your responsibility because you hav to look out for them and pay their bills .

Yes I will help out in my personal business if they are serious. That's what I would observe first. I don't like Dealing with untrusted people. They are not suitable for business partnership.

The problem here is that , if you are in the position to help family and friends secure a job and you didn't ,they will become your responsibility because you hav to look out for them and pay their bills .

Currently, many people might not be in the position to help others due to financial problems and issues faced by the people. This is why they might be reluctant to do so as inflation is also affecting rich people as well.

That is true to some extent they will be looking up for you, but at the same time don't you think they will also look for something else to do to keep them busy? meaning that you may not be the ones to handle all their direct responsibility

Yes, but on the basis that they are very much qualified for the position. if I see friends and family members who are more qualified I will actually consider them for different roles in the business organisation.

Yes, but on the basis that they are very much qualified for the position. if I see friends and family members who are more qualified I will actually consider them for different roles in the business organisation.

I think that it is always a great idea to offer employment opportunities to your family members but only if they are sincere. The fact remains that many people do hire their family members and relatives.

I think that it is always a great idea to offer employment opportunities to your family members but only if they are sincere. The fact remains that many people do hire their family members and relatives.
Of course, it is always good to help your family members but that should not be at the detriment of the success of your business. If they are sincere and knowledgeable then it is important.

The point here is that , if you don't help your family and friends secure a job , they will becomea liability to you and you have to be taking care of their needs , though its also dangerous employing family and friends , but you have to be careful in employing the serious minded ones .

It can be difficult to decide whether to help friends and family in a professional setting. A number of variables must be taken into consideration, including the size and nature of the company, the friendship or family relationship, and the potential effects on the company's finances and reputation. Businesses should generally aim to treat all workers and stakeholders fairly and equitably, and they should refrain from taking any actions that might be interpreted as showing favoritism or nepotism.

I will help out my families that are qualified first so that I will have a strong hold to the company or organisation but won't help families and friend that aren't qualified do as not to lose my job.

The best form of help that I'm going to offer to any of my friends and family members is to try as much as possible within my power to get them employed, for them to start working for themselves and making their own money.

I am all for meritocracy and fairness. If I unduly place them in positions in the organization because they're my relatives, what happens to those that are qualified and don't have relatives to help them? That alone can cause great instability in the organization.

Helping my friends and family is something that I would love to do if I am in a higher position of giving them a job because it is a very good thing to help the people around you

I would surely follow due process as there would be no room for favoritism anywhere. If my family member merits a contract, I award it to him or her. If not, I don't give it to him or her. At the end of it all, it is the business or organization that is at stake.

I would surely follow due process as there would be no room for favoritism anywhere. If my family member merits a contract, I award it to him or her. If not, I don't give it to him or her. At the end of it all, it is the business or organization that is at stake.
Lolz exactly. You are the one to take full responsibility of everything that is happening around the business you are in charge of.
Favouritism will not help any business organisation's progress because they will lack experience employees but will rather employ people base on Their relationship which is not supposed to be so.

If they are qualified for the positions available ,I'll definitely help them out but if they are not, I can fix them where they are qualified for or are.not very dependent on certain qualifications

This is something that is always important when it comes to hiring those that are going to work for your business establishment because you need those that possess the skill and knowledge to contribute effectively to the growth of your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back