What's new

If you have a boss in your work's place how does he treat you?

I currently don't have an offline job. When i used to have one, my boss was not that bad. The only thing i disliked about her want that she was quick to angry and she always transferred agression to us the workers when she was angry.

I currently don't have an offline job. When i used to have one, my boss was not that bad. The only thing i disliked about her want that she was quick to angry and she always transferred agression to us the workers when she was angry.
Having a very good business owner with good attitude and humanity is based on luck.
There are some business owner or employer that would treat the employees very well.

Having a very good business owner with good attitude and humanity is based on luck.
There are some business owner or employer that would treat the employees very well.
I don't know why most employers believe that treating and employees well will make the employee disrespect them, but this is not true. I've seen cases where employees that are treated well have maximum respect for their employers.

Actually I believe all people have a distinctive character from each other and I can say some of the boss are really doing great in handling there employees equally while others have failed in that aspect.

Well, my boss is very understandable person. And I also do my job perfectly. I make sure I adhere to company rules and regulations. Because of this, my boss like and treat me very well. Some boss are strict, but the attitude of some of their employees are why they're too strict.

Well, my boss is very understandable person. And I also do my job perfectly. I make sure I adhere to company rules and regulations. Because of this, my boss like and treat me very well. Some boss are strict, but the attitude of some of their employees are why they're too strict.

It is great to hear that. However, not all the bosses are the same. Some bosses might be good but they may be very demanding and this could also cause issues for many people.

He is always treating me nice and I am loving it already.

This is how I always expect things to be in a work environment.

Bosses have to make work environment favourable.
I think you are very lucky if you have a boss that treats you very nice. When you have such people as employers, you will always be very much motivated to work for them.

I would find it difficult to work under someone who is harsh and unfriendly. I don't think I could cope in such an environment.
That is to tell you that my boss is friendly and treat people nicely

I would find it difficult to work under someone who is harsh and unfriendly. I don't think I could cope in such an environment.
That is to tell you that my boss is friendly and treat people nicely
There are so many people out there that have business and doesn't take their employees seriously . The reality is that employees of the business are the ones that is directly pushing their business forward and they fail to understand it

Transfer of aggression is one of the major things I hate about people. It is one of the major reasons I do not like to work for people offline because some of them will take you for granted.

Transfer of aggression is one of the major things I hate about people. It is one of the major reasons I do not like to work for people offline because some of them will take you for granted.
I also hate it when someone transfers aggression. I believe that everyone goes through bad times, so i don't see why most employers transfer the aggression on innocent employees.

I also hate it when someone transfers aggression. I believe that everyone goes through bad times, so i don't see why most employers transfer the aggression on innocent employees.
the thing is that some people do not know how to control their anger. Transfer of aggression is actually not good, people should try as much as possible to learn how to control themselves.

I had bosses who were pretty cool. They never questioned my work, they never pressured me to finish my work on time. I never had any issues. In one of my jobs, the boss did not even come to the office every day, in fact I was the boss in the workplace. Sadly, in my last job my boss threatened to fire me if I did not comply, I quit the job.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back