What's new

If you have $10000 then you will invest or trade ?

While you might be able to make more profits on crypto market, you will have to diversify your investment in order to minimize your risk. You should invest in high risk assets as well as low risk asset in the same time.

Investing such amount of money depends either as someone who has been into the trading for a long time. but as for a newbie, investing such money all, is very risky most especially when the platform crash.

While you might be able to make more profits on crypto market, you will have to diversify your investment in order to minimize your risk. You should invest in high risk assets as well as low risk asset in the same time.
The high risk asset which you are talking about here dose it includes hyip or what so I think you need to elaborate it here for me,but for investment I think that if am opportune to lay my hands on this amount of money the first business which I will do is forex trading and crypto trading they are the two business I will operate

The high risk asset which you are talking about here dose it includes hyip or what so I think you need to elaborate it here for me,but for investment I think that if am opportune to lay my hands on this amount of money the first business which I will do is forex trading and crypto trading they are the two business I will operate
I don't even consider HYIP as an investment, it is nothing but a scam. These are pyramid schemes that only benefit the owner and a few other people and the rest of the users will end up losing their money.

That amount ($10,000) is a huge amount of money that can easily be used for trading or investment , I will rather split into two and use one part to expand my agricultural business and the other part for real estate investment.

I would rather invest because I have more knowledge about investing then trading it's a lot of money and when you invest a lot you can lose a lot too I would be extra careful when investing a lot

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back