What's new

If you have $10000 then you will invest or trade ?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
I just want to say that in the field in which you have more experience, you should do that work.what opinion do you want to give.

It all depends on my area of specialities. If I am good at trading, I will most definitely go with trading because it is guaranteed that you will make more money there.

Once I have $10000, I'm going to invest in knowledge that would allow me develop a high paying skill and set up the things that would make me earn from it.
Basically it's acquire a high paying skill, build a website and sell my services via ads.

Most definitely, I will invest 70% on offline businesses and 30% on legitimate online business which is not very easy to go by. So, I may establish a forum like bizdustry.

Well, if you are particularly skilled in forex trading , crypto currency exchange trading or stock investment you can take you money and invest in them . But it will be wise to invest In a venture that you have a 70% success rate .

Well for now investment is just the best way for me. I don't really like the fact that do you have to trades, sometimes trading can be risky especially if you're doing it online because of its high volatility.

Seriously if I have such kind of money under me, and I have a very good knowledge about trading, I will definitely go for trading which I believe can make me much more than I have than to invest for a long period of time.

That amount of money is very huge and I will ensure that I use that kind of money on things that will give me highe return. I will prefer to use the money to trade cryptocurrency and forex.

If I had 10k that I had no use for and it was just sitting, I would likely invest half of it and put the other half into savings. I am not sure what I would invest in. I would have to think about it.

I have some experience investing on crypto, I thing I will invest 50 percent of that money on crypto, ii have some good experience on crypto, I also need to invest some on offline business as well because having an offline business is good as well

This is a huge amount of money and I am definitely going to split it in two different means. I am going to be investing about $3000 into an offline business and then the rest into online commitment.

I would have like to invest that money in cryptocurrency but now cryptocurrency is somehow scary to me because of what happened to Luna , a trusted cryptocurrency . For now I don't even know.

Trading is a very difficult activities to do right now and I think I'm going to go over exposed to a greater percentage of the money is going to go to diversified investments and just 10% for trading.

I do not know the reason why people are misconstruing investment and trading because both mean the same and they could be used interchangeably and that shows that trading and investment are the same.

I cannot trade what will liquidate me within a short period of time because I don't have the necessary strategy to trade the volatile market. Instead I would lock up my money by investing in good potential cryptocurrencies.

There is a very great gap and differences between trading and investment and everyone has a different opinion about it. risk is inevitable in all of them but I will prefer trading because I can make a multiple of that amount within a short period of time.

That is a very huge amount of money for me to risk on trying to trade so I am definitely going to try to invest it in two different means of income and I am sure that is going to be the best decision.

$10000 is really a big amount of money in my country and if I have such amount of money and ask whether to invest or trade it, I will prefer to invest it two things which is common at my side, which is real estate and agriculture.

Investment is definitely the better and the safer option because you have the chance of improving that money little by little over a period of time.

If I have $1000 I will not invest everything and I will not trade everything. I will simply use about $200 to invest in some micro-cap cryptocurrencies and use about $200 to trade. I will keep the rest and watch how the market goes. Financial Management is very important when it comes to look at currency trading and Investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back