What's new

If you had the chance to ride on bikes in order to get to your work place, would you like it?

There is nothing bad in riding on a bike to work when the situation warrant it and i even think its very good engaging your self in those types of exercise which might help the body structure

Biking to work is actually a common practice, unless you're a shy person who tends to be protective of their belongings. Biking is sometimes even faster than driving a car by yourself.

you will reach the office exhausted and sweaty, normally we should just reach the office very fresh and full of energy. That is for me and I don't know of others.

The main purpose of taking any means of transport is to get to work earlier , so i dont mind any means of transport that it might be , even most of the times , bike seems faster when there's hold up .

i would love it but unfortunately, bikes have been banned form operation in my country, so it is making transportation hard

There are people who really like to ride on bikes and who even do so in order to get to their work places, it might be really cheaper than using a car or a train, and even healthier since it is a type of a sport but yet it will be more exhausting, and if your work place is very far than it will take longer to reach it with bikes. I personally rather to not ride on bikes to my work place or to my school, but I know that some of the people will either do it or consider to. But what about you? would you like to ride on your bikes to your work place?

Unfortunately I have a phobia for using bicycles or even motorcycles after I had a very fatal accident with one which is why I don't use it as a means of transportation or even as a means of exercising myself.

It is not a big deal to ride on bikes to work. It would help you to save the amount you would have used to pay transportation. I personally don't mind riding the bikes to work.

It is not a big deal to ride on bikes to work. It would help you to save the amount you would have used to pay transportation. I personally don't mind riding the bikes to work.

I used to use a motorcycle when I had a day job. It was a really awful experience for me and this is because I have had to come back at home late at night and it was a really bad experience for me.

Which one is better? Riding a motorcycle or trekking to and fro work. I can bet you that there are lots of people that trek long distances to go to work. You should be thankful that you even had a bike.
I used to use a motorcycle when I had a day job. It was a really awful experience for me and this is because I have had to come back at home late at night and it was a really bad experience for me.

Which one is better? Riding a motorcycle or trekking to and fro work. I can bet you that there are lots of people that trek long distances to go to work. You should be thankful that you even had a bike.

Well, I think that i had a bike and I am grateful for that. However, the fact remains that rising a motorcycle is very dangerous and the chances of being involved in an accident is high.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back