What's new

If you had the chance to ride on bikes in order to get to your work place, would you like it?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
There are people who really like to ride on bikes and who even do so in order to get to their work places, it might be really cheaper than using a car or a train, and even healthier since it is a type of a sport but yet it will be more exhausting, and if your work place is very far than it will take longer to reach it with bikes. I personally rather to not ride on bikes to my work place or to my school, but I know that some of the people will either do it or consider to. But what about you? would you like to ride on your bikes to your work place?

I do not like the idea that I will have to follow public anytime I am going to work so having a personal motorcycle at no extra cost is something I will prefer but if it has extra cost then I will prefer the former.

I do not like it because you will reach the office exhausted and sweaty, normally we should just reach the office very fresh and full of energy. That is for me and I don't know of others.

Any means of transportation to convey me to my workplace is welcome. The goal here to to get to the place of work in time. Traffic congestion can make one prone to late coming. Taking a bike won't be a big deal because it will improve effectivity and make you get to work in time.

I am pretty much comfortable with any means of transportation that will be able to get me to work on time. Motorcycles are not a bad way of transporting yourself but they can be expensive around this part of the world.

Theres nothing bad in riding bike to your place of you since its also a means of transportation to allow you get to your place of work faster, making use of a bike wont be a big deal.

I live close enough where I could take a bike to work. It would be about a 20 min bike ride in good weather. I have considered getting an electric bike just to save on gas and everything but the drive is too easy not to do. I also like to get coffee and breakfast during the week so that would not be ideal on a bike.

yes, it's more convenient than riding a bus, you don't have to wait for a bus and you can go anywhere, also you don't have to worry for bus drivers strikes or if it's late and there are no buses or metros

Actually riding a bike to a working place is really a normal thing, except you a shy person that do get shy of his or her property. In some side self riding your bike is even more faster than driving car self.

Bike is one means of transportation. To me, there is nothing wrong in drivingv bike is workplace, especially if the workplace distance is short. I have drive it many to my workplace many times in the past.

There are people who really like to ride on bikes and who even do so in order to get to their work places, it might be really cheaper than using a car or a train, and even healthier since it is a type of a sport but yet it will be more exhausting, and if your work place is very far than it will take longer to reach it with bikes. I personally rather to not ride on bikes to my work place or to my school, but I know that some of the people will either do it or consider to. But what about you? would you like to ride on your bikes to your work place?
There are advantages and disadvantages of using this mode of transport to get to work. Obviously, riding a bike is a form of exercise mwhich keeps the body fit and healthy. Also, it reduces the carbon footprint, which goes a long way to conserve the environment and offset global warming. But simultaneously, bike riding causes you to sweat profusely, and arriving at work drenched in sweat is not ideal at all

My work place is kind of far and sometimes because of the traffic jam on the road in the morning , taking a bike seems to be more faster than taking a car or a bus to work .

Well if I am having a chance to ride a bike to a place where I do work and there is a lot of traffic issue at my side, I will really appreciate it because it will less most of my traffic problems while coming and going to work.

If I had the option I wouldn't hesitate as well, the traffic situation in my area isn't a nice sight to behold. I'll be glad if there's an opportunity to not be stuck in traffic as bikes would provide a much easier means of movement.

Yes I wouldn't have any problem with that but I wouldn't want to ride my bicycle because that will definitely adds to my stress. It's also Depends on the distance too.

If I had the option I wouldn't hesitate as well, the traffic situation in my area isn't a nice sight to behold. I'll be glad if there's an opportunity to not be stuck in traffic as bikes would provide a much easier means of movement.
Indeed the bike would definitely help in places with huge traffic incidences.
I wouldn't think twice about using bike is I were in that situation.
Infact I love riding bike for fun.

Well if I am having a chance to ride a bike to a place where I do work and there is a lot of traffic issue at my side, I will really appreciate it because it will less most of my traffic problems while coming and going to work.
This assertion is quite true but I believe your desire to use a bicycle as your primary means of transportation stems and depends on the distance between your place of residence and your workplace. With that being said, riding a bike is a great form of exercise which the body needs desperately for you to stay fit and healthy

There are some climes that made is an option for its citizens to make use of bikes to reduce congestion on the road and then reduce carbon emmision as well,tthey have structures to accomodate that,i will be willing to do that.

That's not a bad idea,but for me I normally get tired while riding bikes, but if the work place is not that far I think that's a good idea, you can even use a electric bike.

I use bike to get to work everyday. It is faster to me as my place of work isn't very far. And also in a situation where there is a traffic jam, bike can always get to pass easily and thereby making one get to work early.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back