What's new

If you had money to produce a movie all by yourself what movie would you make?

If I had a lot of money and can produce a film, I will make a movie which will have all the characters from Avengers series and from Justice League. This will be a mega movie of around 5 to 6 hours and will take superhero movies to the next level.

I wish I could resurrect the late Micheal Jackson now and feature him in a movie alongside Jackie Chan. It will be a movie full of great songs and comic actions. I love both legends. But with money, I would produce a local film with many foreign stars.

If i'm oppotuned to make a movie trust me is going to be great because I will combine all my experiences on movies and make it look interesting in my own way.

I would make a movie about aliens and space, since this is like one of the best genres in movies that I like and prefer. the thought that we aren't alone in the universe is both terrifying and mesmerizing. I've been watching movies about aliens and space since childhood, my father showed me a lot of them as of, Pedator, Alien, Prometheus, Battleship and more I suggest you too to watch them :D you woudn't regret!.

If I have the financial strength to produce movie, I will produce movies with high inspiration and characters that are very motivational and active in the part the perform.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back