What's new

If you had a clone of yourself, but as a baby, how would you raise them??

I would actually work on myself more to be a better example, and just mirror my actions to him/her.

Its not easy at all to raise a child. It seems like you can do better until you actually have one on your hands. The only thing I would do differently would be to teach the little me how to be self dependent.

Having the clone of myself as a baby, will be an interesting one for me. I will raise him in a way that he will have a courageous spirit, especially in the midst of his colleagues. He will be a better version of myself

If I have a clone of my self as a baby I will raise the baby to be kind, loving, strong and hard working, I will also teach him/ her to be independent and also learn a skill with all my full support.

I think I we train up the clone in the same ways my parents brought me up but better, the places my parents where lacking on, I would definitely include them to the training, the little mistakes they made, I would try my best not to make them as well.

I find this a very interesting question! I would try my best to give the kid-clone a psychologically good environment by attempting to shed my own biases and expectations.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back