What's new

If you could afford any stock, what would you go for and why?

If you could afford to buy stock in any company you wanted to, what company would it be and why? For me, I think I would love to buy stock in Amazon, but also Netflix, Hulu, and a few smaller ones just because I feel like a lot of the small time ones might improve over time.
If I could afford any stock, I would go for Tesla or Facebook. These are companies that hardly shake no matter the economic situation. They still make it big despite the weather and have good potentials.

If you could afford to buy stock in any company you wanted to, what company would it be and why? For me, I think I would love to buy stock in Amazon, but also Netflix, Hulu, and a few smaller ones just because I feel like a lot of the small time ones might improve over time.
I think i would go for stocks in coca cola company.
The company has been consistent over the years despite the economic recession.
I am sure getting stocks from this company will be worth it.

If I could have stock, I would go for tesla stock. Tesla has future, and I believe it's popularity Wil contribute to the growth of the stock quickly and easily. That's why I prefer going for his stock.

If i could buy into a company i would buy inti tesla,ad the google,and some small comapny that has the potential to to really grow,the reason is this,because they are small and having good potential to grow you have a chance to move earn big.

Frankly speaking I would buy stocks from Amazon. This is simply because Amazon is a big company which has been in the services industry for long and it has a good reputation therefore it is reliable hence investing in them can't have some issues interns of accountability.

If I could buy any stocks in any company, it would have to be the ones ranked highly in the NYSE such as Google, Amazon among others. Tesla would also be a good option but Elon Musk’s erratic behaviour is the virtual epitome of risk or reward in the stocks market.

After the cryptocurrency revolution, I don't think I would ever want to invest in stocks again since I think bitcoin investing is much more lucrative than stock market investing.
Why invest in equities when it's more profitable and forward-thinking?

Although, stock has been a major form of investing for some time now but with the rise of forex and crypto currency where you can make more profit, why stick with stock market.
The issue here is about stock one would wish to buy into,getting some stock through a brooker is an avenue to own a stock,especially if the stock has a good prospect to grow.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back