What's new

If you could afford any stock, what would you go for and why?

If I could afford to put Money in a stock, sincerely I would go for Tesla stock. Currently it went through the roof, when they released their most recent product.

Presently I have some stock in my portfolio and I bought them due to different reasons. I bought Blackberry share just because they are now into software and I bought lucid air just because EV is the Future

If I could afford any stock I would go for Facebook, Google and Twitter because I believe these guys would always make profit with its ever increasing members.
I believe buy in stocks in Facebook or Google and being one of the co owner of the company is a great deal because the owners are making a lot of money daily and your stocks will keep growing everyday.

Of I could afford to buy any stock at the moment I will definitely buy Facebook because they are the biggest social networking platform in the world and has more room for growth

Only if I can afford to but these stocks for the moment, but I just can't obviously because stock market business or investment hasn't been my type of thing in a long while as I can remember

I have no much talk to make about stock buying or that stuff. I don't do stock Investments and have never been into it for a long time. Maybe I might just give this type of Investment a shot sometime in the future who knows, anything can happen

If you could afford to buy stock in any company you wanted to, what company would it be and why? For me, I think I would love to buy stock in Amazon, but also Netflix, Hulu, and a few smaller ones just because I feel like a lot of the small time ones might improve over time.
Of course if I am a millionaire or a billionaire, I will buy stocks of companies like Amazon, Netflix and Hulu. I will invest my money in company stocks and shares trading.

If I could afford to put Money in a stock, sincerely I would go for Tesla stock. Currently it went through the roof, when they released their most recent product.
I think if could go for any stock in the market,i would definitely go into the energy sector stock of exxon,because this kind of energy is the power source for the future,and because it is a kind that is household utility item.

When I eventually have the money to buy stocks I'll prefer to buy from social media companies because of their ever increasing members and high tendencies for profits. Most especially Facebook.

If I have enough funds to buy full stock , I will go for Microsoft , Tesla , Amazon, Google because since I bought a fractional share have never seen it go dip for long

I would go for Tesla stock because it has a lot of potential and since is has been turned into crypto coin and available in many exchanges then it is certainly going to become something worth

I know that I can afford to invest in any stock that I want to invest in if I want right now. But I don't do stock Investments because I have not been a fan of it a while

The biggest stock I'll like to buy now is that of Apple, it's quite expensive but worth it. Amazon and Tesla, Microsoft too; couple this with some government bonds and angel investments would make me secured about my future

If you could afford to buy stock in any company you wanted to, what company would it be and why? For me, I think I would love to buy stock in Amazon, but also Netflix, Hulu, and a few smaller ones just because I feel like a lot of the small time ones might improve over time.

I believe that having the stock of any of those companies that are mentioned above is something that will definitely be very good because they are all doing very well financially.

If I could afford any stock, I will go for the foreign stocks like the Amazon you mentioned and other popular ones out there that has made a great impact. But I am not someone that is into stocks

I would prefer to buy the stocks of company that is trending and in business. For example, I might try to buy the stocks of company that sells masks during the pandemic because it might be the only business that might boom at that time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back