What's new

If you could afford any stock, what would you go for and why?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you could afford to buy stock in any company you wanted to, what company would it be and why? For me, I think I would love to buy stock in Amazon, but also Netflix, Hulu, and a few smaller ones just because I feel like a lot of the small time ones might improve over time.

If I could afford any stock I would go for Facebook, Google and Twitter because I believe these guys would always make profit with its ever increasing members.

I don't think I would want to invest on stocks again, after the cryptocurrency revolution, I believe investing on cryptocurrencies is much more profitable than investing on the stock market. And it's more futuristic and profitable, so why invest on stocks.

I have to be honest that I do not like to invest in stocks. However, my wife holds a big amount of stocks that her employer gave her for her long tenure in the company. The stocks are doing well. After 3 years the value increased by 50%. But my personal take on the stocks is it has a risk and I really don't enjoy having stocks in my hands. If I have a way I would sell my wife's stocks.

If I could have stock, I would go for tesla stock. Tesla has future, and I believe it's popularity Wil contribute to the growth of the stock quickly and easily. That's why I prefer going for his stock.

Though I am not that much of a stock fan. But if I can afford to buy one for my investments purpose, I will take Amazon. Amazon will be my choice of stock because it has a very wide spread in it's activities globally and the reviews on it are good online

Since even the owner of tesla, Elon musk invested in crypto currency then it should also be a priority for me to get crypto currency investment first before considering other means.

Although, stock has been a major form of investing for some time now but with the rise of forex and crypto currency where you can make more profit, why stick with stock market.

If you could afford to buy stock in any company you wanted to, what company would it be and why? For me, I think I would love to buy stock in Amazon, but also Netflix, Hulu, and a few smaller ones just because I feel like a lot of the small time ones might improve over time.
I think I am on the same page with you over this matter. in fact, if given the opportunity I will grab it and buy stocks with amazon instantly. the company has good future prospects which is a good indication

The type of stock i would like to invest in is in a company that has a product with an indispensable nature.Agricultural base products and household utility and disposables products are what my money would go into for investment.

When investing in stocks, the popularity of the company should not just be your major reason. The number of years the company has been existing should also be a factor, and their performance for those numbers of years. I would invest in coca cola, they have not just been existing for years, there is no sign of decrease in performance or sales now and even in the future

I really really like investing in stocks.In my opinion the are more reliable and intresting than cryptocurrencies.But if I could afford any stock I would have gone for apple.I do not think that I should say why because the answer is obvious

I don't think I would like to invest my earnings in the stock market and the reason is simple, I know a better platform where I can make better money in lesser time, crypto or forex trading.

Well I wouldn't ponder on this much I would pretty much for social media apps like twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp ... Including Google and maybe Amazon and Netflix......

Am not really much of a stock fan but I prefer crypto currency to stock but if am to engage in it I think Facebook and Netflix will do because of their increasing customers and incomes they generate frequently for example Netflix have an increasing subscribers growing each day

If I should go into the stock buying stuff you're talking about, I will most definitely go for already established big stock markets so as not to get myself worked out looking for which stock to invest in here and there.

Well it would definitely be in the top companies that are doing so well and have a high probability that it would continue to do well, apple is one of them

True, however, the problem with investing in these big companies is that you don't get any profits from the investment but with a smaller investment, you could more if the business booms.

If I can afford to buy a stocks, I would definitely first go with so-called Fang stocks. Even if their cost is high, I will still go and buy fractional ownership of those stocks. The reason is that these companies are going to define our future up to 80% extent and the way we are going to live it.

Amazon seems to be my best option but I don't know how investing in stocks works out. I will rather put my money into crypto trading and investment due to my knowledge and expertise.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back