What's new

If A Website Stops Paying crypto payments?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If there is a website that has both Crypto and Paypal as a payment option but for some reason, they drop Crypto. How will you continue on the website? Will you depend upon the exchanges or leave the website till they add crypto?

If there is a website that has both Crypto and Paypal as a payment option but for some reason, they drop Crypto. How will you continue on the website? Will you depend upon the exchanges or leave the website till they add crypto?

I think that I would need to ask someone to collect PayPal payments on my behalf in case if the website stops paying cryptocurrencies.

This is the only way possible but its hard on members same way its hard for users that prefer Paypal and they don't see the option listed on different websites

If there are viable exchangers on the platform who can actually receive payments on PayPal and be able to send you cryptocurrency in return after taking their charges, I believe it is the only option that you have if you want to still continue working on the website because if there are no exchanges on the platform, there is no possible way you can be able to withdraw your payment on the website. This leaves you with the only option of leaving the website.

Even though I opt for crypto payment, I do not have any issues working on site that pays through paypal. I prefer crypto because I can not only withdraw as fiat for low cost but also hold for profits. I avoid paypal because of high fees and account restriction risks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back