What's new

If 2020 was a snack, what kind of snack would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, watermelon definitely a red watermelon, juicy one!

i guess 2020 has been better for you than me... im happy for you!
Indeed it was, I have been focusing on self development the whole year, also my baby boy was born, finished my website project and I am doing what I love as a counselor.

Salt Water Taffies. We all like and dislike it, depending on the flavor and how hard the taffy is.

If 2020 was a snack, for me it will be apple because it wasn't a bad year for me, i gain a lot good friends and i lost a good number of people too.. For the fact that i was alive it was a good year for me... And i am grateful... ❤️

Hmm, watermelon definitely a red watermelon, juicy one!
It is obvious you had your best year then. For me, it was a sour lime grape. There were several opportunities though but they all require money. To make more money in life, you have to have money. Money is the solution to all problems relating to money.

These energy bars are great to have on hand for your next hike or road trip. Kate's Real Food makes energy bars in six delicious flavours with a promise of great taste and no artificial sweeteners. From the Mango Coconut Tiki Bar to the Dark Chocolate Cherry, there's something for everyone.

If 2020 was a fruit I would name it walnut. Despite the fact that walnut is healthy, walnut is bitter, 2020 was a hard and bitter year for me trying my best to stay healthy and not catch the virus was really challenging.

If 2020 was a snack to me then I think my 2020 will probably be Pizza because I don't like Pizza at all instead I would rather take a sharwarma instead of Pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back