What's new

If 2020 was a snack, what kind of snack would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, watermelon definitely a red watermelon, juicy one!

i guess 2020 has been better for you than me... im happy for you!
Indeed it was, I have been focusing on self development the whole year, also my baby boy was born, finished my website project and I am doing what I love as a counselor.

Salt Water Taffies. We all like and dislike it, depending on the flavor and how hard the taffy is.

If 2020 was a snack, for me it will be apple because it wasn't a bad year for me, i gain a lot good friends and i lost a good number of people too.. For the fact that i was alive it was a good year for me... And i am grateful... ❤️

Hmm, watermelon definitely a red watermelon, juicy one!
It is obvious you had your best year then. For me, it was a sour lime grape. There were several opportunities though but they all require money. To make more money in life, you have to have money. Money is the solution to all problems relating to money.

I would say salty licorice because i hate salty licorice... lol
Year 2020 can be likened to a lot of things if we are to consider the series of events that happened in it. To me, it was a hot pepper snacks which can cause you discomfort if not moderately taken.

Turkish Delight .. I absolutely hate that slimy texture and I know others will disgree but I have disliked it since childhood. It should be archived just like 2020!

If 2020 was a snack, I would say it is groundnut. It has its regular working times to make ends meet because of the setbacks by the corona virus

These energy bars are great to have on hand for your next hike or road trip. Kate's Real Food makes energy bars in six delicious flavours with a promise of great taste and no artificial sweeteners. From the Mango Coconut Tiki Bar to the Dark Chocolate Cherry, there's something for everyone.

If 2020 was a fruit I would name it walnut. Despite the fact that walnut is healthy, walnut is bitter, 2020 was a hard and bitter year for me trying my best to stay healthy and not catch the virus was really challenging.

That year henn! If I have another name to give it order than unripe mango then I'll give it.. Thank God for recovery in 2021.

If 2020 was a snack the kind of snack that I would think it will be a race hot dog. However I think that my 2021 would be pizza.

If 2020 was a snack to me then I think my 2020 will probably be Pizza because I don't like Pizza at all instead I would rather take a sharwarma instead of Pizza.

It would have been fried yam and beef sauce for me... I love 2020. Yeah I know it was bad with the whole pandemic and all but it was great for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back