HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
Hello forum members,

I have just read the latest news about Bitcoin. It says, "BTC declined by as much as 3% over the past 24 hours and is on track to end the month in the red."

Now, my question is what would you suggest, is it the right time to invest in Bitcoin or not?

Last edited:
This is a very good period to invest in Bitcoin right now , because if there is high probability of the coin getting to appreciate in value within the next few months and it will be regretting to realise that youdidn't invest anything.

This is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin but it may actually not be the best time. Cryptocurrency is sometimes very much unpredictable and that is why you must employ what we call "dollar cost averaging" whenever you are investing in any cryptocurrency.

This is because it will help you to catch the price whether it is going low or it is going up.

This simply means that if you have about $1000 you can decide to invest $100 first at the price of 30000 dollars and when bitcoin goes down to 28,000 dollars, you invest another $1000 and vice versa.

There is a high level of drop in the prices of cryptocurrencies right now, but this does not guarantee anybody they are believed to make profits and so it is important to do research first.

The right time to buy the bitcoin is when the market value is very low just like what we see in the crytpocurrency market presently. this is perhaps the best time to buy the Bitcoin for future again.

The most ideal time is when it's price has dropped significantly, up to the extent of a bear market. Doing this would enable you to almost buy in profits. This way, you have nothing to lose at all.

The principle is very simple,because in cryptocurency trading and investment,you buy when the price is low,because bitcoin will definelly appriciate.

The value of cryptocurrency fluctuates rapidly, nothing can be said for sure, but it is the ideal time to invest in bitcoin because the price is lower, be sure to prepare yourself for the outcome whether it is good or bad.

in my opinion, Typically an awfully great period to contribute in Bitcoin right now, because why not hold a store of value that no one can take away from you so that is a good reason to invest in Bitcoin. International payments can be time-consuming and surprisingly expensive. Fees can range from 3.5% to above 10% -- and take days to process. so it is good to trade in time as it is known what happens every day.

There is no any idea time for someone to start investing in cryptocurrency once he or she has the money to start but it is just more profitable that one invest when the market price of crypto is dropping.

The best time to invest in Bitcoin generally is when a lot of other people are feeling bearish and a lot of people are selling their Bitcoin because that proves that the bottom is near.

The ideal time to invest in cryptocurrencies is right now that the marketing rate of cryptocurrencies is dropping and dropping, then after a little longer it will increase in no time.
If you want to hold bitcoin for a long time, investing right now is probably a very good idea because from now till next year you will probably be in profit. I will advise you if you have money to use dollar cost averaging method to invest in Bitcoin because anything can happen in the next couple of months.

If you want to hold bitcoin for a long time, investing right now is probably a very good idea because from now till next year you will probably be in profit. I will advise you if you have money to use dollar cost averaging method to invest in Bitcoin because anything can happen in the next couple of months.
Yes, right now I have been seeing people investing in cryptocurrencies buying most especially Bitcoin at the moment that it has dropped. I will suggest that people also go for other coins too it will yearn profit.

Yes, right now I have been seeing people investing in cryptocurrencies buying most especially Bitcoin at the moment that it has dropped. I will suggest that people also go for other coins too it will yearn profit.
I don't think it is the right time to buy because the bear season seems to be lasting for a very long time. If you want to start buying it is better to use dollar cost averaging. But if you have a lot of money to invest I would advise you to buy Bitcoin.

If you're looking for an ideal time to invest in Bitcoin. it is probably now that the market value of bitcoin has dropped and you could hold substantial amount of it for future game.

The best time to invest in Bitcoin is when the price Is low to buy in market so that one can profit from the investment when the price will come up, so Bitcoin really know the best time to invest.

The ideal time to buy bitcoin is during the dip and obviously this is the right time to buy because the Bitcoin market is at the dip and there's every possibility of making a profit in the future.

As of now there is no proper time to invest in Bitcoin right now because there is a lot of things that you stand to gain as the market is down right now.

You may not be able to get a correct and perfect time to invest except for top traders that can read and know how the market works. But however the market has presented a good opportunity for us to invest now.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back