i5 laptop recommendation, please?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Planning to upgrade my laptop anytime soon but I prefer i5. Do you have any recommendations that aren’t much costly but still an i5?

Thanks in advance!

I'd recommend the Dell Inspiron i5. It's not the fastest laptop, but it's great for everyday use and has good battery life. The screen is nice and bright, and it's lightweight enough that you can take it anywhere—you won't even notice it in your backpack. Plus, it has a fingerprint reader so you can log into your computer with just one touch!

I've had this laptop for about two years now, and it's still going strong. I use it for everything from watching Netflix to writing up reports for work. It has an SD card reader so I can transfer pictures from my camera onto my laptop without having to connect anything else (which is also really helpful when traveling). Plus, there are tons of ports—USBs and HDMI ports—so you can easily connect other devices like speakers or phones if needed.

I'll suggest Lenovo thinkpad carbon gen 9, on top of fast performance from 11th Gen Intel CPUs, you get epic battery life, powerful quad speakers, a new 14-inch display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, and plenty of ports, all in an impossibly lightweight chassis (2.5 pounds).

I'll suggest Lenovo thinkpad carbon gen 9, on top of fast performance from 11th Gen Intel CPUs, you get epic battery life, powerful quad speakers, a new 14-inch display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, and plenty of ports, all in an impossibly lightweight chassis (2.5 pounds).
I heard good things about this laptop. If it's within your budget i'd suggest looking into this one @Castelione , if you're still in the market for an i5 laptop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back