What's new

I would like to know about your experiences in school, how did it go? and how many people have supported you during this time?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
School didn't go well to me as a kid at least in elementary school, but in high school I'm trying my best to get the best scores in all of the subjects. I think that there are many useless subjects that we are studying in Israel but that's how it is. I don't really like school and I think many others might agree with me about that so what about you how did it go for you?

Going to school was so hard for me to back then, no support from anybody, but I thank God that I finally made it, only my mom supported me in school, but I just thank God that we finally made it

During my school time, I had many friends, but out of all those friends, I had one true friend who cared for me, treated me special, and stood by my side no matter what. I miss her very much.

my secondary school was the best part of my schooling especially when i majored in science, i had lots of friends that i wish i could contact them because then, social media was not as popular as it is now.

I was kinda good in school, I had decent grades but I could do better in high school, where I had 15,5/20 on my diploma but I could have 16 or even 17 if I didn't have a toxic friend
and during the final exams (Panhellenic) I just didn't care about the grades that I'd get because I was at my worst
at least I got into a vocational training institute and I am enjoying my studies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back