What's new

NEWS I was given a house for free – but it already belonged to someone else

Hahaha, I don't think you can call it free because the house you were given belongs to someone else. The only way out of here is to stay away from home to avoid conflict because you know it belongs to someone else.

I wonder how the house that is given to the person for free actually belong to another person but if it is possible to actually know the real owner of the house and know how it is been transferred, it is going to help to know who is actually entitled to the house.

If the house given to you for free, and it belongs to someone already, then I think it hasn't been given yet. but you should try to worked so hard to get your own instead of waiting for someone.

If the house given to you for free, and it belongs to someone already, then I think it hasn't been given yet. but you should try to worked so hard to get your own instead of waiting for someone.

This is actually one of the reason why my brother is never the kind of person that will expect any free something from anyone because he believes in working hard and getting anything that he wants for himself through his efforts.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back