What's new

I was a victim of a scam, is there still a chance for me to recover my money?

I was a victim of a scam, it was like a Ponzi scheme and they got $150 out of my pocket. Do you think I still have a chance to recover my money? I reported it to the platform I use to add money to the website they used but I don't think they wanna help out.

What else do you suggest I do? Or should I just shrug it off and move on?
You should just shrug it and move, if really you were scammed by Ponzi that is the only option left for you because transaction history is untraceable.

Sorry about that , mostly seventy percent out of the people working online have one way or the other fall victim to scam and I am also included , there's no way you can get your money back , you have to move on and be careful next time .

It is highly likely that your money is gone because they scammers must have definitely put in measures to ensure that you are not going to take them. You just have to move on and ensure that it doesn't happen again.

I was a victim of a scam, it was like a Ponzi scheme and they got $150 out of my pocket. Do you think I still have a chance to recover my money? I reported it to the platform I use to add money to the website they used but I don't think they wanna help out.

What else do you suggest I do? Or should I just shrug it off and move on?

I have lost so much money into Ponzi scheme and I have learnt my lesson so the best thing I can ever tell you is to move on and do not think about the money anymore

If it is an online scam, it is best to just forget it, learn your lessons and move on. Unless you have the resources to deploy intelligence of security agencies to fight it.

I have lost so much money into Ponzi scheme and I have learnt my lesson so the best thing I can ever tell you is to move on and do not think about the money anymore
True. I actually just shrugged it off and move on. Charged to experience and will be more careful next time!

If it is an online scam, it is best to just forget it, learn your lessons and move on. Unless you have the resources to deploy intelligence of security agencies to fight it.
Exactly
I have not seen someone who was scammed online and he was able to retrieve his money. The best thing to do is to forget the money and move on. That is what you should do.

An offline scam is easier to recover the funds. The only thing yhy can find from the online space is an IP address and that can't really be traceable to anything. That's why you have to be very careful with anything that involves money online. If possible, use a credible escrow.
Exactly
I have not seen someone who was scammed online and he was able to retrieve his money. The best thing to do is to forget the money and move on. That is what you should do.

The people that are involved in things like this usually a very calculated and it is very impossible to get your money unless you are going to involve the law enforcement agencies.
In some cases it is still very much possible to get your money back from scammers but we are not aware of this, as many financial institutions have mechanism setup in place for fraud

An offline scam is easier to recover the funds. The only thing yhy can find from the online space is an IP address and that can't really be traceable to anything. That's why you have to be very careful with anything that involves money online. If possible, use a credible escrow.
And it may even be hard to trace IP these days. The scammers are becoming smarter everyday. They can use someone's IP address or phone to carry out the fraudulent activity and they will run away.

They don't even need to use someone's IP address. There are strong VPN apps that would adequately mask your location and no one would ever know. You see this online space? Double check or if possible triple check before you make any payments. It is very important.
And it may even be hard to trace IP these days. The scammers are becoming smarter everyday. They can use someone's IP address or phone to carry out the fraudulent activity and they will run away.

They don't even need to use someone's IP address. There are strong VPN apps that would adequately mask your location and no one would ever know. You see this online space? Double check or if possible triple check before you make any payments. It is very important.
Now that there are some VPN that are very strong, do you think that there is still a way to detect that particular person is making use of VPN or they won't be able to detect

You might be able to detect with time When the patterns of that VPN has become mainstream. Losing money online can be really disheartening but you have to move on.
Now that there are some VPN that are very strong, do you think that there is still a way to detect that particular person is making use of VPN or they won't be able to detect

Exactly
Yeah. I already moved on and just charged it to experience. I didn’t know any better but I would be careful next time.

Yeah. I already moved on and just charged it to experience. I didn’t know any better but I would be careful next time.
That is the truth. Once beaten, twice shy. There are times that something happen to us so that we can just learn from the thing that has happened to us and that is all.

It is possible to recover your money provided you can get hold of the scammers. Wthout this, you can only recover your money from somewhere else by engaging in some other businesses.

If you were scammed offline, you can go through the legal process and bring the scammer to court. However, for online scams nothing can be done because you will never know the whereabouts of the scammer.

You should move on because if you have been scammed, there is very little chance of getting your money back. The important thing is that you learn from your mistakes and won't do it again. You need to be very careful because there are many people who like to scam others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back