What's new

I want someone to shed more to SEO

Seo stands for Search Engine Optimization or just how easy it is for Google to find your website.
Now there are several different search engines out there. You have things like Bing and Yahoo, Yandex but 90% of searches are done on Google

What SEO simply means, is that you use the right words and phrases occasionally in the post you make on your website or blog.

These words are the ones people use on search engines when they are searching for answers.

Like, 'school', is a keyword.

If it's on your site occasionally in posts, search engines like Google and Bing associate your site with school. So someone searching for 'school' can be directed to your site.

SEO Explained: Now Google uses over 200 factors to determine what's relevant in their algorithms and there's no way that we're going to be able to cover all of those but if we can concentrate on a few then we have a fighting chance to get seen in the search results. In addition to relevance you'll also want to make sure that your site is useful. All that means is that when a user clicks on your site, the information that they're looking for is easily found. Think about the last time you did a search. If you went to a page that you thought had the answer but you had a hard time finding it on the page, did you stick around? Most people will click back and go look for a different answer.

SEO which means search engine optimization, is you trying to use keywords in your website or the contents you upload on blog that will make it easy for search engines to find your website.

There many search engines out there but most persons like to focus on Google... I don't know why.

The meaning of seo is search engine optimization and its commonly used by webmaster and blogger to get their blog ranked on different search engine to make more traffic. If you want to get started with this you need to submit your blog url to search engine for crawling and verification

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top results for researchers of a certain keywords. When it comes to SEO, there's you,the search engine, and the searcher. You need to submit your URL to get started with it to search engine for crawling and verification

When you build a website, there are basically two purposes: One, you want to make money; two, you want readers. Both purposes demand traffic, traffic means visitors on your site. How do you get visitors to your site? By telling people that there is a great website out there. How do you tell people? By making your website appear on search engine ranking and promotion on social sites and other places. The process to make your site visible on search engines is called search engine optimization.

Google has in excess of 200 ranking factors for a site to rank. Both On-Page and Off-Page SEO are similarly fundamental for the site to rank higher. As a Digital Content Writer, my responsibility is to zero in additional On-Page SEO. Lately Google is centered around assisting individuals with discovering excellent locales in Google's query items. They as of late revealed The "Panda" calculation to improve rankings for an enormous number of excellent sites,

Some people think, linking out to relevant and authoritative content pages is bad because it takes people off your page.But, I don’t think so. Link building remains a fundamental part of smart search engine optimization strategy. I link out to tons of high-quality sites and sources, including my direct competition.

SEO is a technique to make your website visible on search engines when people search for the topics and keywords you have used on your website. This will help you receive traffic for a long time.

The only advice I can give to a new website owner and the people who want to build website is forget everything and focus on building great content. If you have great content, 50 percent of SEO will be automatically done.

Search engine optimisation are the techniques that owner of a website put into promoting their website on search engine like Google search. It is the ranking from this search engines that bring in organic traffic to your website that increases the revenue that your website makes.

SEO is search engine optimisation,is the use of key word whereby search engine uses to find your website or blog.They use key word based on what you put as your search word.And there are search engine like bing owned by microsoft and google.But google is the most used search engine.

Really informative thread, lots of people have done justice to the question, I myself wasn't too familiar with the term but now my knowledge has increased to an extent

Well the meaning start.ds for search engines optimisation this is Avenue or to some extent a platform for improving the standard of your website through additional or more improve quality or features to your site which will attracts more blogs.

I don't think SEO is directly related to website design. SEO is an activity that you do in order to increase the ranking of your website in the resulting list of the search. If you have a standard design of your website and you do the SEO work then you can get free traffic from the search engines.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back