What's new

I want someone to shed more to SEO

I don't think SEO is directly related to website design. SEO is an activity that you do in order to increase the ranking of your website in the resulting list of the search. If you have a standard design of your website and you do the SEO work then you can get free traffic from the search engines.
Website design has a part to play in SEO. A website with good design gets ranked higher than a site with bad design. Design is related to user exprience and user interface, which are important part of seo strategies.

WEbsite design website speed are important but I guess these are o the back seats and you will still have to focus on keywords and backlinks. Is that correct?

Seo stands for Search Engine Optimization or just how easy it is for Google to find your website.
Now there are several different search engines out there. You have things like Bing and Yahoo, Yandex but 90% of searches are done on Google
Google is the best. I can’t say I’ve ever done a search anywhere else online. Google even leads me to my YouTube channels. When I had my old laptop and somehow the default search engine would switch to something else, I’d go nuts. You can get any answer... to any question... just by doing a Google search. I’ve found people, very well hidden people, not even knowing their last names...and Google hooks me up with their exact location, relatives, last name, age, whatever I need to know.

You have a great website but how would anyone find your website? They will find when you share on social media or do seo. In order to get traffic from social media you need to share every day but SEO is a long term strategy.

SEO as I think you will have come to know stands for search engine optimization. To know more, you should check out all the resources on YouTube channels

There is a difference between web designing and search engine optimisation. you only need search engine optimisation if you want to receive free traffic from Google search engine. SEO is a systematic way of placing your website in the search engine to attract targeted visitors free of charge.

WEbsite design website speed are important but I guess these are o the back seats and you will still have to focus on keywords and backlinks. Is that correct?
That's right, while site speed, site design are very important SEO strategies, your site will be ranked primarily for content quality, keyword usage and backlinks. These are the most important SEO factors.

What is the best way to build backlinks for your new website? How can you bet backlinks from authoritative website of your blog is very new? Isn't it very tricky to build backlinks on a new websites?

SEO which means search engine optimization, is you trying to use keywords in your website or the contents you upload on blog that will make it easy for search engines to find your website.

There many search engines out there but most persons like to focus on Google... I don't know why.

As a web designer I don't think you'll need the bother so much about SEO. Search engine optimization (SEO) is simply ranking your website in search engine results so that when users search for information, your site pops up as well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back