What's new

I want a blog!

If you're on the lookout for trendy topics, you should subscribe to Google trends, that way you'll get tones of ideas of which niches are paying and most searched by people.

First of all find out the niche that you know you have passion for. It can be health, fashion, sport or any other one that you know you can write well about. Then get a cheap host and begin.

I think you need to work on the niche that has high CPC rates in stead of looking for passion. You might be passionate about entertainment but this niche does not bring a lot of revenue.
Yeah, if you are in it for earning a living, you may have to prioritize that over passion. You can do what you are passionate at on the side, but for money, you need skills and effort plus choosing the most marketable thing.

If you want to open your blog then just go for it. You don't need anyone's approval. You got nothing to lose and even if it doesn't work out the way you want it, you will still gain more experience and knowledge
I personally have 4 Blogs and all of them are good I also have a forum which is not yet hosted,if you need a blog that is very simple you just need to use blogspot creat a blog and if you have traffic you can monetize it with Google Adsense

it doesn't matter which fields do you chose because we saw many successful people in all the fields.
for me, the most important thing is to choose your domain where you can create and edit high-quality articles and for sure you will attract more visitors day per day.
be patient also and try promote it on Facebook or on Youtube^^

I agree with you that it is important to go with the niche that one is very comfortable at. For instance, if you are the type that likes animals (pets), starting an animal blog will be great as that is a niche that is of high interest to you. This goes for people that have interest in other niches as well. As long as you can be able to create quality contents, then there is no need to worry about competition.

The first thing that you need to put into plan would be to invest on domain and hosting. Without doing this, you're not heading anywhere when it comes to starting a blog as far as I'm concerned. When you have that plan on ground, then you need to work on getting a niche that you want your blog to be about.

Every one can blog p[rovided he has mone for domain and web hosting and has the ability to write. However, not everyone can be successful with blogging. IN fact, very few people can be successful with a blog. That's because a blog requires expertise. You need multiple skills, writing is just 10 percent of your blogging activities, you will have to focus more on building traffic through SEO and digital marketng.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back