I think CoronaVirus is a life-saver

cloug

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Good Environment, Good Life for Animals and Last but not least NO SCHOOL HAH only online schooling

I agree with you Covid19 lets us be at home and to not have to wakeup everyday early at the morning, it made us so tired and exhausted but no more we could've cooked our selves food, lay on the bed with the zoom opened and be at our favorite and safest place home sweet home. Thanks to Covid19 I started working online when I was bored and I've earned 10 dollars thanks to a youtuber called "Vinsane" to this day I thank to this man for being a legit youtuber, it isn't obvious since there are many others who post fake videos about scam applications and websites.

I think many lives were lost because of financial loss, depression, suicide, drug and alcohol abuse. So I disagree that covid is a life-saver. It might have had some fun elements for some people, but too many people suffered the consequences of the shut downs. The studies have shown that the shut downs didn't even save as many lives as they thought they should.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back