What's new

I shall try to reach my daily goal.

I don't have much investment on Bitcoin Cash. It's between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and BNB that I have invested in and I hardly touch them except when I'm trading with the ones I converted to USDT Futures.

My goal is to earn at least $10 a day from various earning sites. I no longer use my cryptos to make purchase or withdraw as cash, I am holding my cryptos including BCH for future use.

I haven't actually brought anything or do anything like that before, I'm trying as much as possible to focus on get at least $1 a day so I can withdraw and use it I'm hoping to withdraw soon

Perhaps I am an amateur in the Cryptocurrency business because I have never used Cryptocurrency to purchase anything online but i wish i could

Well it is actually very good to have a target and it is good to be goal driven and to also be a goal getter and so we must try to concentrate because it helps a lot in so many ways

Since I can't sleep yet, I'll try to reach my daily goal before going to bed. Lol.

Now, let's play a game.

Take note: no surprises involve here, okay.

WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM YOU BOUGHT USING YOUR BITCOIN CASH?

I'll start first. None. I haven't used my BCH for things. I did withdraw some before but that was to pay for my loans, funded my stormgain account, and a tiny bit of BCH that I deposited to my bank account.

But hopefully, on Friday, I can buy the phone as a gift for my mom and the house that I might start this month.

Now, what's yours?
Earning on bizdustry has been tasking, but very beneficial.
I usually envisage making one dollar everyday and i work towards it.
Most times i reach that goal.

Sorry I don't usually transact with Bitcoin cash. The first time I got to know about the coin was when I signed up on noise.cash and the only payment method was bitcoin cash. To my surprise, I made just $3 worth and left it for few days and it rose to $5.

Bitcoin Cash is actually a great coin to receive or send money mainly because it has an incredibly low transaction fees. Other than that, it is not so much useful for trading or long-term investment because despite being a Bitcoin fork, it has surprisingly not grown enough in value.

I've never owned a personal cryotocurrency but I'm planning to buy many. But for bch I don't think If i will buy it for now because I Don't lite Bitcoin cash.

Since I can't sleep yet, I'll try to reach my daily goal before going to bed. Lol.

Now, let's play a game.

I'll start first. None. I haven't used my BCH for things. I did withdraw some before but that was to pay for my loans, funded my stormgain account, and a tiny bit of BCH that I deposited to my bank account.

But hopefully, on Friday, I can buy the phone as a gift for my mom and the house that I might start this month.

Now, what's yours?
I have always determined to meet my daily targets especially on bizdustry.
There are times I spend four hours just trying to make a dollar. It really pays off especially when it accumulates.

Now, let's play a game.

Now, what's yours?
That's a lot of bitcoin cash them. Well done! I haven't purchased anything in the past with my Bitcoin cash. Now that I think about it, the holiday season coming up is the perfect timing for me.

Its simply good to work strive hard to reaching your daily business goal. I set my sight at a particular target on my business to achieve everyday, even if i don't reach it all day, I keep pushing it hard.
Daily target and goals helps individual to be serious and also strives hard in reaching their laid down target for the day , without daily goals there won't be enough concentration.

This has been part of my goal daily. I have chosen to be making more than $5 per day from my transcription job coupled with bizdustry forum. And this has been the best. But I am aiming at $15 daily starting from 2022.

I used to have a daily goal of earning $5 in a day. But that was the days of Postloop and Forum Wheel. Now I am lucky to earn $2 in a day with longer hours of posting maybe 3 to 5 hours long in a day. Making worse, paid forum posting seems to be vanishing now.

Congratulations to you; that's the way to go - you've done something tangible with what you've earned so far. That's one thing I'm still learning how to do.
When it comes to achieving goals, there's no two ways about it - I thank God I'm getting better at that.

It is very important that you can search periodic quotes for your business and try to reach them no matter what. This is going to ensure that you are going to be hard working and discipline towards achieving success in your business.

BTC is a coin i have not used before maybe it because i don't do crypto that much but its a coin i have heard about from people and i have seen in wallets names like luno, trust wallet, and the rest but i have not had the need or cause to use it before but what's the difference between BTC and BTC cash.

I want to reach my daily goal of earning $ 1 per day here so as to buy many goodies for my self and live a meaningful life, being focused is very important in life.

Goals are very important. Goes helps someone to create a better future for themselves. It is always important to set goals and stick to it until you achieve them. There is no point in quitting on any goal you set for yourself because he will end up regretting your action.

This topic has really reminded me to keep my daily goals so that will earn something to help my self because life is not easy and everything requires planning well.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back