What's new

I shall try to reach my daily goal.

I have not really given much concentration on BCH and I have not bought anything with it so far. I just hold some of it in my portfolio with other coins. And I don't really know much about this coin. I have only used bitcoin to buy stuffs online.
I think the only time that I have earned bitcoin cash was when I worked on a certain social network are known as not that cash and I was being paid with bitcoin cash which is still in my bitcoin cash wallet till now but the value has really dropped.

Try to reach your daily goals and see how you will improve in your life and the perception to which you have towards goal attainment will be positive
I agree with you because at the end of every struggle they is reward and only those who strives to the end see the light at the end of the tunnel, when you do that it show your commitment toward achieving Much in life.

Since I can't sleep yet, I'll try to reach my daily goal before going to bed. Lol.

Now, let's play a game.

Take note: no surprises involve here, okay.

WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM YOU BOUGHT USING YOUR BITCOIN CASH?

I'll start first. None. I haven't used my BCH for things. I did withdraw some before but that was to pay for my loans, funded my stormgain account, and a tiny bit of BCH that I deposited to my bank account.

But hopefully, on Friday, I can buy the phone as a gift for my mom and the house that I might start this month.

Now, what's yours?
Where did you get the bch, like did you work on a site where to gain the amount of bch to pay your loan, fund your storm gain account and even to keep some in back.
Post automatically merged:

I have not really given much concentration on BCH and I have not bought anything with it so far. I just hold some of it in my portfolio with other coins. And I don't really know much about this coin. I have only used bitcoin to buy stuffs online.
Bch as a lot of potential.... its a good coin to invest in if you have extra funds to invest into it. I have watched this coin for a while now and its been bullish in it season.

Last edited:
I am not so consistent on this website I am working hard to aim at least $1on this website ad what that is so hard for me I know that one day I will be able to earn millions of money online but it will take a little time

I am relatively new here, but I will like to ask if there was a time when Bizdustry pays through Bitcoin cash? cos I am trying to wrap my head why the original poster specifically mentioned Bitcoin Cash payment here.

I think this is quite an old Post and then I wasn't really used to using cryptocurrencies but now I can still send transactions to bitcoin cash wallet.

Good one from you my friend. It's best we have goals like yours that will keep us focused even when our eyes are weary.

You should not only read about the various investment options available but also find out their pros and cons. All investment options come with some amount of risk. So, make sure you know everything about the investment option selected and most importantly, just start

Becoming a successful investor doesn't involve taking scary risks, but building wealth slowly over time. Use these seven investing principles and you'll never panic or wonder if you're doing the right things with your money, no matter what the news headlines say.

Yes.. that's what we are also doing here to make money and also contribute to the growth of this community at large

If you can do this diligently, the sky can only be your starting point. Why people fail is that the set goals but achieving them is always the problem.

I have never traded with crypto. Our country agencies kicked against it when I was about to start. I know it's, funny when other countries are adopting crypto it's banned here

I haven't bought anything with bitcoin,but I have people who does that frequently,I am not really conversant with the way to trade using Bitcoin

I have never owned any bitcoin cash. The only cryptocurrency that I have ever owned is litecoin because this is the payment form used by earning sites I am working on. However, I am thinking to exchange my litecoin to Bitcoin cash

I've not traded in Bitcoin. I key into this and I shall try to reach my goal with or without Bitcoin. I'll try other sites until I can trade effectively.

Well for me the time I was earning with Bitcoin cash was when I was still active on noise.cash, they pay directly to ones in Bitcoin cash and depending on the amount available there are a number of things

I'm actually kinda starting out in life,so I have goals to achieve which I've set and I'm going to back it up with my hustle, eventually I'm gonna get there

I am not into bitcoin but I have been able to use most of the money I earn online to buy some things online and purchase other stuffs on my list

This has always been my prayer and targets on a daily bases, but at a time I aim at some and some I lost the aiming. Sometimes setting out seriously, I'll be helped to achieving it.

Well sometimes before you are able to make something as an investor then you really need to take some calculated risks that does not mean that you have to invest all that you cannot afford to lose .a lot of investors are just investing what only afford to lose that's all.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back