What's new

I shall try to reach my daily goal.

I'm not sure what your thread aims at or focuses on. I came in here hoping to see some helpful tips that can help one, I do hope you were able to get the gift for your money, all the best.

Its simply good to work strive hard to reaching your daily business goal. I set my sight at a particular target on my business to achieve everyday, even if i don't reach it all day, I keep pushing it hard.

Reaching one's daily goal leads to this high sense of achievement and it develops one or helps you grow faster in life. Makes you feel you're on your way to success definitely

My goal is to make big money online so to make good live I am also planning to start investing my money into good business so that I can get more profit from it.
Most persons do not just want to stop at making cash online,but have cultvate the habit of saving their money on the platform of cryptocurency.With this they can make good returns from their investment in the platform.

I have not really given much concentration on BCH and I have not bought anything with it so far. I just hold some of it in my portfolio with other coins. And I don't really know much about this coin. I have only used bitcoin to buy stuffs online.
Normally you are right , I don't see the reason why people always jump into going into an invest in the crypto currency coin that you don't really know much about, I am also trying to know much about BCH.

My goals here on bizdustry is to see that i reach $1 everyday as long as I'm still on holidays because it can help in keeping me busy while I'm learning new skills and also acquiring more knowledge at them time from the topics that are being posted and the comments i read it wide my ideas on many aspect. That's my daily goal now.

I don't withdraw this amount that could enable me to buy things , so only have few satoshis in my faucet pay I will use it later for investment in another platforms .

Try to reach your daily goals and see how you will improve in your life and the perception to which you have towards goal attainment will be positive

Try to reach your daily goals and see how you will improve in your life and the perception to which you have towards goal attainment will be positive
At the end of the hurdle there's a reward , as you try to reach you goal and attain it , your earning keeps increasing and you keep getting more as you keep moving forward, but always stay positive.

Actually with my bitcoincash at the . moment the ever expensive things i bought was a shirt it cost a while and it's worth and I definitely needs it at that time so I had to accumulate my money to buy it.

Since I can't sleep yet, I'll try to reach my daily goal before going to bed. Lol.

Now, let's play a game.

Take note: no surprises involve here, okay.

WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM YOU BOUGHT USING YOUR BITCOIN CASH?

I'll start first. None. I haven't used my BCH for things. I did withdraw some before but that was to pay for my loans, funded my stormgain account, and a tiny bit of BCH that I deposited to my bank account.

But hopefully, on Friday, I can buy the phone as a gift for my mom and the house that I might start this month.

Now, what's yours?
If you’re talking about buying your mom a new phone and get a new house or building a new one, then I’m congratulating you now bit i have not withdraw anything before because I don’t have any bitcoin cash

I think the site that could you make you earn some BCH is Noise cash forum so some users earn up to 2$ worth of BCH , also there is BCH app but its earning is lower than the forum .

They are definitely lots of people who for once have a goal and their are some of us who definitely have succeeded in reaching out goal. Alot of us still need to work more to meet up with the goals.

Reaching your daily goals is not only achievable through the words of the mouth but through your dedication and perseverance for it. You will have to leave the BCH that you bought for sometimes to increase in value for you to make a reasonable amounts of profits.

They are definitely lots of people who for once have a goal and their are some of us who definitely have succeeded in reaching out goal. Alot of us still need to work more to meet up with the goals.
We need to work hard on reaching our daily goals , though there might be some stumbling blocks like offline activities for those that has jobs , and sometimes side attractions also delays people from reaching their daily target.

Its should be a necessity to strive and reach our daily target around our business, be it offline or online, they're simply an option.

I only transfer my bitcoin cash to the person that introduce me to online earning and get cash in return. So, mostly I used it for subscription and i also save in my local bank.

Since I can't sleep yet, I'll try to reach my daily goal before going to bed. Lol.

Now, let's play a game.

Take note: no surprises involve here, okay.

WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM YOU BOUGHT USING YOUR BITCOIN CASH?

I'll start first. None. I haven't used my BCH for things. I did withdraw some before but that was to pay for my loans, funded my stormgain account, and a tiny bit of BCH that I deposited to my bank account.

But hopefully, on Friday, I can buy the phone as a gift for my mom and the house that I might start this month.

Now, what's yours?
I don’t do anything with bitcoin but I can tell you the most expensive thing I ever bought was a BMW convertible when I was 22.
And the most expensive thing I’m about to buy in a couple months will be a brand new Chromebook. White, with blue rhinestones.
And no, it doesn’t come with the rhinestones. 😏 I will be adding them. 😏😏
Because I can’t see! I can’t see for hours after typing on this little phone. I’m seriously worried I’m going blind.

Yes, you really have to because this will help you to achieve things within a short period of time especially if your daily goal is something you have to work hard to achieve ,even if you're not capable of achieving all but try and achieve at least 80%.

Reaching daily post or goal is not easy and can be very rough that is why it is best to have a sort of extrisic motivation that can help bring out the go getter attitude in you in other to push you to achieve that plus alot of things outside your control can hinder someone

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back