What's new

I shall try to reach my daily goal.

Furqan-Ali786

Acquaintance
Dec 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Since I can't sleep yet, I'll try to reach my daily goal before going to bed. Lol.

Now, let's play a game.

Take note: no surprises involve here, okay.

WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM YOU BOUGHT USING YOUR BITCOIN CASH?

I'll start first. None. I haven't used my BCH for things. I did withdraw some before but that was to pay for my loans, funded my stormgain account, and a tiny bit of BCH that I deposited to my bank account.

But hopefully, on Friday, I can buy the phone as a gift for my mom and the house that I might start this month.

Now, what's yours?

I haven't actually used bitcoin cash cryptocurrency before but I have been using Bitcoin to buy stuffs online because bitcoin is actually the most popular and the most accepted cryptocurrency on the world wide web.

Although my online earnings are not quite big but it have been helpful in solving different monetary needs and above all,re-stock my data plans for browsing.

Since I can't sleep yet, I'll try to reach my daily goal before going to bed. Lol.

Now, let's play a game.

I'll start first. None. I haven't used my BCH for things. I did withdraw some before but that was to pay for my loans, funded my stormgain account, and a tiny bit of BCH that I deposited to my bank account.

But hopefully, on Friday, I can buy the phone as a gift for my mom and the house that I might start this month.

Now, what's yours?
My goal here on ptc forum site is to make $1 daily on bizdustry , and I always try hard to reach that goal , so the most expensive thing I bought using my earning online to buy is a wrist watch.

In reply to your above post concerning meeting your daily targets well i would say that i also wish to meet my daily target althonot easy but i am working towards it and on the bitcoin cash, i don't own any bitcoin cash, i own other cryptocurrencies

Sorry I don't usually transact with Bitcoin cash. The first time I got to know about the coin was when I signed up on noise.cash and the only payment method was bitcoin cash. To my surprise, I made just $3 worth and left it for few days and it rose to $5.

Sorry I don't usually transact with Bitcoin cash. The first time I got to know about the coin was when I signed up on noise.cash and the only payment method was bitcoin cash. To my surprise, I made just $3 worth and left it for few days and it rose to $5.
I also don't like transacting using bitcoin cash, and I have never see any payment option with only bitcoin cash. but noise cash payment is like valid and they pays on time whenever you reach the minimum payout stage,

I do not have crypto but maybe I share what I had bought with my earnings on this site. Last Christmas season there was a promo that a post was paid double so I had a bonanza of sorts. The money I earned was more than $20 which I used to buy a cake for our Christmas reunion. Until now my relatives still remember that cake.

I haven't actually used bitcoin cash cryptocurrency before but I have been using Bitcoin to buy stuffs online because bitcoin is actually the most popular and the most accepted cryptocurrency on the world wide web.
I’ve never also use bitcoin cash crypto currency before too and I’ve never use bitcoin to buy something online but I’ve used bitcoin to activate a site before

I've never use bitcoins cash before for my life for trading or for transaction, it is a cryptocurrency have never traded in my life, so I don't even know much about how it work. Do you really think it is better than a normal btc we are using ?

BTC is a coin i have not used before maybe it because i don't do crypto that much but its a coin i have heard about from people and i have seen in wallets names like luno, trust wallet, and the rest but i have not had the need or cause to use it before but what's the difference between BTC and BTC cash.

I've not bought any item online using any Cryptocurrency let alone BCH. I have a target one day online, that my earnings will reach at least $1,000 from the investment I've done.

I've not bought any item online using any Cryptocurrency let alone BCH. I have a target one day online, that my earnings will reach at least $1,000 from the investment I've done.
I am also trying to start investing my crypto currency coin in my wallet , I have been earning litecoin since i started online, and I wanted to invest $52 worth of litecoin using my luno wallet.

My goal is to make big money online so to make good live I am also planning to start investing my money into good business so that I can get more profit from it.

My goal is to make money online. Learn new skills that can fetch me real cash. It's necessary because my primary aim of surfing the internet is to make cool cash. Unfortunately, I haven't made much, I have been a able to make peanuts

I have not earned so much online yet to buy something big, however, the little I earn goes a long way to assisting with some basic needs. I look forward to earning more money to buy something really big that I'll live to remember.

Now, let's play a game.

Now, what's yours?
Well I do not even know what Bitcoin cash is or wether it exists or available but when it comes to it's similar counterpart Bitcoin that one I have used it to purchase a handful of items

Now, let's play a game.

Now, what's yours?
Thats my daily watchword when i started working online , reaching my daily goals means acheiving my target daily but it has been cut down nowadays because I can't reach the daily limit target.

I don't blame you for the fact that you do not use bitcoin cash to do your business transactions as I am also the same with you as I do not use bitcoin cash to do any of my online transactions as I am already used to like come cryptocurrency as the company has a very low transaction fees which is very good for me.

I have not really given much concentration on BCH and I have not bought anything with it so far. I just hold some of it in my portfolio with other coins. And I don't really know much about this coin. I have only used bitcoin to buy stuffs online.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back