What's new

I recently created account with FXTM forex broker, how does it work??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I was searching through the web today, trying to find the right forex broker to get started with forex trading adventure. I discovered one like "FXTM broker, With the features i read through the broker, I saw it being legit. I was moved with the assurances the site urged those using it for forex trading. They quoted that, they guide every user, using their platform for forex trading will be guided step by step to achieve success through trading.

Is their any one here, using this broker to trade forex?? If yes, then how does it work?? All effective contributions will be appreciated.

Unfortunately at this time the site forextime.com (FXTM forex broker) is blocked in my country, FXTM launched in 2011 is a legit site and is regulated. it is said that this site provides educational tools, live webinars and demo accounts, up to 80% leverage. If you are interested in trading on this site you should be familiar with how CFDs work, high fees for CFDs and withdrawals.

Unfortunately at this time the site forextime.com (FXTM forex broker) is blocked in my country, FXTM launched in 2011 is a legit site and is regulated. it is said that this site provides educational tools, live webinars and demo accounts, up to 80% leverage. If you are interested in trading on this site you should be familiar with how CFDs work, high fees for CFDs and withdrawals.
I really don't know what CFDs works, that's why I'm here to seek advice before going on trading with this site. Also, what happened that the site is blocked in your country?? Is it that, it violated some rules or what??

Someone who teaches you how to trade should have to explain how the platform work and you will understand better but if you don't have someone that was training you before then why do you just open account in a trading platform when you don't have an understanding of how trading is done, I rather said that you should not try using your money to trade because you will lose them all because you don't know the basics of trading.

Forex trading is very profitable but the risk involved is so great that profit can't really be guaranteed like that. you have got to be careful brokers who will trade for you, most of them are scammers. be careful with forex and don't out all your eggs in one basket.
I was searching through the web today, trying to find the right forex broker to get started with forex trading adventure. I discovered one like "FXTM broker, With the features i read through the broker, I saw it being legit. I was moved with the assurances the site urged those using it for forex trading. They quoted that, they guide every user, using their platform for forex trading will be guided step by step to achieve success through trading.

Is their any one here, using this broker to trade forex?? If yes, then how does it work?? All effective contributions will be appreciated.

I really don't know what CFDs works, that's why I'm here to seek advice before going on trading with this site. Also, what happened that the site is blocked in your country?? Is it that, it violated some rules or what??
I don't know for sure, why the blocked site forextime.com might just not meet the government's requirements, but one day it will definitely reopen. To learn CFD, of course you need time. In short, traders and brokers agree to pay the difference in price at the end of the contract. There are some important things that you should learn before using CFDs, are how leverage and margin work, Stop loss orders, Spread fees, how to trade long and short CFDs, also need to learn CFD market analysis. and you also need to study indicators like
Moving average, MACD and Bollinger Bands.
In general, the way CFD trading works is that you as a trader open a position in a certain currency, and there are two options for you to Buy (you believe the currency will increase at the end of the period) or the second option to Sell (meaning you believe the value will decrease).
and the broker will profit if you win (profit) over the spread.

I don't know for sure, why the blocked site forextime.com might just not meet the government's requirements, but one day it will definitely reopen. To learn CFD, of course you need time. In short, traders and brokers agree to pay the difference in price at the end of the contract. There are some important things that you should learn before using CFDs, are how leverage and margin work, Stop loss orders, Spread fees, how to trade long and short CFDs, also need to learn CFD market analysis. and you also need to study indicators like
Moving average, MACD and Bollinger Bands.
In general, the way CFD trading works is that you as a trader open a position in a certain currency, and there are two options for you to Buy (you believe the currency will increase at the end of the period) or the second option to Sell (meaning you believe the value will decrease).
and the broker will profit if you win (profit) over the spread.
Now I understand little about how CFDs works, and how broker's gain. They gain when we make profits through our predictions. Its not easy at all for me to make a successful trading via forex. I'm still learning, I believe time will tell where I'll be with it, thanks for this profound details.

Using Forex to trade is not a problem but be very careful of scammers pretending to be brokers. These people might scam you of your hard earned money if care is not taken. Take your time very well to study and learn forex trading, don't fall victim of fraudsters. Beware.

Using Forex to trade is not a problem but be very careful of scammers pretending to be brokers. These people might scam you of your hard earned money if care is not taken. Take your time very well to study and learn forex trading, don't fall victim of fraudsters. Beware.
Fantastic advise, I have taken note of that, I'm always researching I don't want to fall victim of scam. Because it is hard to build of finance for an unanimous criminals online to steal it away from me. But FXTM broker is a legit broker, it also has an app via google playstore.

You said you recently created account with fxtm so it works like this when you created an account is like you are connected to fxtm because they have all your personal information so its now left for you to deposit money into the account to start earning your own money through trade

You said you recently created account with fxtm so it works like this when you created an account is like you are connected to fxtm because they have all your personal information so its now left for you to deposit money into the account to start earning your own money through trade
Is not this simple, if you are not used to trading before, you should learn with a demo account first ,and if possible get a tutor to put your through so you don't start gambling, then you can put your real money to start trading

This is the first that I am hearing about this forex trader. There are many forex sites that I have come across however I have not used them as the exchange that I am using, I.e. Yobit, has two for the currencies, I.e. USD and RUR that is listed on there. So I tend to trade between those two in value and have never seen the need for a forex trader. I am curious as to the guide they offer on this site though. Has the guide been effective?

Yeah, but I'm not rushing into it for now, the last time I rushed into trading I lost $25 from it cos of inexperience. So I wouldn't want to incur such kind loss again, that is why I'm talking my time to ask questions here about the efficiency of this broker before I can embark on trading on it. I just created account with it, but I've not funded my account yet.
Post automatically merged:

This is the first that I am hearing about this forex trader. There are many forex sites that I have come across however I have not used them as the exchange that I am using, I.e. Yobit, has two for the currencies, I.e. USD and RUR that is listed on there. So I tend to trade between those two in value and have never seen the need for a forex trader. I am curious as to the guide they offer on this site though. Has the guide been effective?
So you think yobit is a forex broker that can guide you to place a trade? by teaching you the basics to excel in your trading career with the broad features about forex trading guides stored in their platform?? I never used yobit before so I don't know how it works, whether its a broker or not.

Last edited:
FXTM or ForexTime was founded in 2011 and is a global CFD and FX broker. ... FXTM is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier FCA. Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.

How long does it take to process my withdrawal? All withdrawal requests are processed by our Back Office Department within 24 hours, however the time required for the funds to be transferred to your account will depend on the payment method used. - Bank Wires: Between 3- 5 business days.
Post automatically merged:

How long does it take to process my withdrawal? All withdrawal requests are processed by our Back Office Department within 24 hours, however the time required for the funds to be transferred to your account will depend on the payment method used. - Bank Wires: Between 3- 5 business days.

FXTM or ForexTime was founded in 2011 and is a global CFD and FX broker. ... FXTM is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier FCA. Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
Thanks a lot for the eye opener, I saw it via google search. The reviews I saw about it, made me to consider it. But I'm afraid with the details of how one can stand a chance yo lose rapidly via the site due to some leverages. Is their any way one can trade to become successful on the trading platform??

FXTM works like other good and reputable broker, they offer you some educational programs which the link Is sent through mails, and offer also offer now spread. I think they have been In forex industry for many years and they are reputable.

Bro I was even planning to hire you, becouse I believe you must have had experience in Forex trading, cos o have seen some of your tread concerning forex trading I believe you must be an expert in Forex trading, but I don't really understand this particular thread, becouse I have made up''my mind to chat you up soon

Good luck to you, though I won't have supported you in using FXTM, even though they give free webinar,good customers rep and adjustable leverage,their spread is too much. Which to me is a turnoff as I scalp the market.

Good luck to you, though I won't have supported you in using FXTM, even though they give free webinar,good customers rep and adjustable leverage,their spread is too much. Which to me is a turnoff as I scalp the market.
It seems you've been on the forex trading line for long. You spoke like an expert, can you please help me, and recommend the broker i should use?? thanks.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back