What's new

I imaging buying traffic doesn't work like it used to

Buying traffic never worked, not in the past, not in the present, and not in the future. When you buy traffic, what you are actually doing is trying to build software generated traffic on your site.

Presently, the internet is flooded with lots of ways to promote or generate traffic to your website. I have one at my disposal. This one isn't needing to pay any amount of money , you would follow some social media accounts and the accumulated point coud be used to drive traffic to your websites.

Yes it's become more difficult but it's still feasible,if your niche is what people are interested in and you create good content and offer giveaways

Yeah that's not the case anymore as people have done things better and there lots of creation techniques but at the end of the day the person involved would determine to an extent the degree

I don't see anything wrong with advertising your website to get traffic but even with was it is advising that you post content that will attract a lot of people. Apart from advertisement I don't know of any other way you can buy traffic

I don't buy traffic after the experience my friend encountered
She bought traffic from a site but it wasn't organic and it even made her loose her monetization.

That is simply the fact, before if you buy traffic, you will see conversion that will.make you happy but these days, after buying traffic, you will just be feeling like you have wasted your money.

People are now getting smarter with the idea of buying traffic. They mostly sell bots as they look to make as much money as possible in a short space of time.

I am not a big fan of buying traffic because in the end of traffic will still end up disappearing unlike when you put in your time to generate organic traffic for your business.

Buying traffic never worked. When you buy traffic, you will receive software generated traffic. This fake traffic does not interact with your content, therefore, there will be zero engagement, zero revenue, and 100 percent bounce rate.

I feel one should make it nature by creating a website and sharing the website of social media and groups in which they belong to than buying traffic

Buying traffic still works, but it's best to buy from those who have a track record of having real human subscribers—not from micro job sites, mind you. If you require good traffic, it will cost you a lot of money.

True. Buying traffic these days is just a waste of time and it doesn't seem to last. Traffic bought are inorganic and would fade away with time. When one is trying to monetize, this isn't the best way to go about it.

It's not worth buying traffic these days. Like you said most of the bought traffic are created by bots and they don't usually last long. I feel it's better to just get the traffic naturally.

You can still buy traffic from native advertising networks like outbrain, taboola, revcontent, contenad and the likes. Their traffic still works even with Adsense and other ad networks. There are ways you can make this profitable; one way is by posting highly engaging content and split it into a number of pages.

Some think it is possible, it would just send you a bunch of bots and people who won't stick around for long. With that being said, is it even worth buying traffic? Or are there other methods of buying traffic?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back