What's new

"I am not young enough to know everything" - Agree or Disagree?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Oscar Wilde said, "I am not young enough to know everything". What do you think he meant? Do you agree with his idea?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Oscar Wilde said, "I am not young enough to know everything". What do you think he meant? Do you agree with his idea?
I agree with him, age has nothing to do with knowledge , because if you are willing to learn definitely you will know so no one is young enough to know everything

What I think this means is that it is the young that always inquire to know everything there is but as we grow older we begin to specialize the information we want

Age as it said has nothing to do with knowledge but its depends,, so to cut it short the bottom line is ones u are ready to listen and Learn u will know,, so age is not a guarantee for knowledge

Yes,i totally agree with him because i know age does not have anything to do with knowledge. You are never too old or too young to acquire knowledge.

I believe this is like a show of understanding, when we are young we tend to believe we know it all, but as we grow older, we come to a realization that what we know is no where near the full truth and there is so much more to learn. This is a statement that shows he is nolonger young at heart to feel he knows everything but he is willing to learn from others as well.

Factual statement indeed,knowledge does not matter about how old you are,once you put yourself through to know about something, it does not matter whether you are young or old.

I completely agree with this. You are not too young to know everything this just means that you need to know everything even before you reach the age.

Age is just a number there is no age to learn knowledge, knowledge is like a sky on one can learn all the knowledge in his entire life, every day like a school to learn new thinks, I think thats why he said those words.

He is right. Nobody can know everything in this world. And as for, "I'm not too young to know everything" I think he was referring to information specialization. As we grow older, we begin to filter the information we need. When one is young, he or she may be eager to know everything, but as we become older we realized we cant know everything so begin to filter.

look, nobody knows everything but he is right
I remeber back when I was a kid they told me that older people know more stuff than young ones
it's not always right, because I may know something that someone older than me may not know, for example the latest technology
of course older people know other things than younger ones but age doesn't matter for that

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back