I am not buying for now(1000Biznote/ #500)

Immilash

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
What i mean is that,what payment method do you use when receiving your withdrawal,or do you donate it to someone for exchange?
Ok I get it. We have different payment method here on bizdustry but I recommend using litecoin is the available payment method on bizdustry.

Immilash

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
What i mean is that,what payment method do you use when receiving your withdrawal,or do you donate it to someone for exchange?
There are many payment method here on bizdustry but litecoin is the available one, I also recommend you to use litecoin. I don't withdraw my earnings with wallet's I use to sell them.

Adecyptii

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are many payment method here on bizdustry but litecoin is the available one, I also recommend you to use litecoin. I don't withdraw my earnings with wallet's I use to sell them.
Alright I will look forward to it,even though the lite coin process seems tough,but I will try my possible best to try it,how do you sell bznote bro?

Immilash

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Alright I will look forward to it,even though the lite coin process seems tough,but I will try my possible best to try it,how do you sell bznote bro?
I don't see a big deal on creating litecoin wallet address All you need is your Id. For my biznotes I sell them to the exchangers online.