I am not buying for now(1000Biznote/ #500)

tray59

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Donate it to me and send me your account details.
Post automatically merged:

Transaction completed. Check your account for confirmation.
This guy is very legit my transaction was completed within few minute.I recommend his service to anyone

Bousine123

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Thanks for the information any one with testimony? This will go a long way of helping those that want to sell their business note right now ... I wish I have enough biznotes to sell but is still small

Keibah

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Impressive. I remember being worried about how to get my biznotes converted into naira the first time I withdrew. Now I know where to go next time. Keep up the good work.

Adecyptii

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Wow,that's great,hope your service is still available,I will also like to donate my biznote to you,if your service is still available,let me know.

Immilash

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Wow,that's great,hope your service is still available,I will also like to donate my biznote to you,if your service is still available,let me know.
It's seems like they have issues with their withdrawals especially for people who withdraw their funds using wallet. Have you not noticed it?

Adecyptii

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Wow,I just noticed that,I don't know all this while,but can you please share with me how you use to have your withdrawal or you use to donate to someone for exchange?

Immilash

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Wow,I just noticed that,I don't know all this while,but can you please share with me how you use to have your withdrawal or you use to donate to someone for exchange?
Seriously I don't get your question can you please explain abit further. I know is all about withdrawal but explain further please. I await your response.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously I don't get your question can you please explain abit further. I know your question is all about withdrawal but explain further. I await your response.