I am new today

Susye

May 1, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi there,

I am new today,

Taking very baby steps to get my sea legs as nervous about making a mistake and doing something wrong.

I am a 59 lady (60 later this year) who just loves to chat about all and everything and can chat for ever once started.

Have four grown up children, two girls and two boys, and a husband.

Work part time in a tomato and pepper factory.

Dog sit for brother in law every so often.

Love reading, baking, chatting, going for walks, some TV

Always looking for ways to make a few pennies from home

I am sure I will be telling you so much more about me and my life once I get chatting to you all.

Welcome to Bizdustry @Susye :) it's awesome to have you here with us. If you have any issues or need assistance please do not hesitate to let us know :) see you around the forum :)

Welcome to Bizdustry @Susye :) it's awesome to have you here with us. If you have any issues or need assistance please do not hesitate to let us know :) see you around the forum :)
Thank you.I shall go slow for a short while and get my sea legs, not very good on new things.

Am confused about how we get paid , what we get paid for etc

Thank you for being here for me, and everyone else

thank yuo so much, been busy, must try and pop in every day so I can get my sea legs

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back