What's new

HYIP Investment: An Unethical Business

HYIPs are unethical businesses. They promise their investors high returns, some may actually give high returns, but they do not last.
These HYIPs are scam programs because i have come across people who are still regretting over their losses to ponzi schemes.

They are indeed unethical. However, there are many people who promote them. When people invest money with HYIPs, HYIPs get the courage to scam people. I think people shouuld stop investing in HYIPs and eventually HYIPs will cease to exist.

The thing is that most of the HYIP investment don't last long. They don't stand the test of the time. The people who take advantage are those that benefitted from the scheme when it first started.

Sometimes I really wish I could get my hands on the perpetrators behind these schemes because they continue to make the people cry - though sometimes I feel no pity for them sometimes.
They're just so many and there's need for the people to be educated against these schemes.

It will be very much difficult for you to earn money by investing in high-yield investment programs most especially those found online. I can't do that.. I rather invest in cryptocurrency.. that's the best for me

We should not really get it all wrong . It is not all hyip investment are Ponzi scheme. It is just that most of the Ponzi scheme are high yield investment and that is why they would be classified under the hyip investment.

For someone like me I think that hyip are not worth to invest with if you invest with hyip then ensure that you are puting your money on the line.

So I wont invest with any hyip they have scam me of my hard earn money before so I think I wont advice anyone to do just that.rather chose forex

Hyip is really an unethical investment,because its principles is born out of greed to defraud someone to pay another,i have had some encounter with some of these schemes that put up an investment program that is very hard to resist,i lost some money though,but i have learnt my lessons.

HYIP stands for High Yeild Investment Programs. They are a kind of ponzi scheme that promise high returns on your investment. The main reason for not investing in HYIPs is that obviously you will lose money one day. But I personally believe that Hyips are a kind of unethical business. Whenever you "earn" something from a HYIP, someone else always loses money because HYIPs are usually ponzi schemes that will surely go scam one day. Even HYIPs running for two or three years also become a scam one day. I was just pointing out the ethical aspect of HYIPs. Have you ever lost money in HYIPs?
I have lost some money to investment platform before and I've learnt my lesson because that gives me a full assurance to understand that all of them coming out aren't trusted as they won't be able to withstand the age of time before crashing

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back