What's new

Humanatic Reviews; SCAM OR LEGIT??

I understand your assertion perfectly. Platforms along these lines were created around the pandemic era, so a lot of unemployed or laid off people jumped onto this space and saturated it, to the extent that they are not accepting new members now.
Well as long as the platform is legitimate and helps people make money online there is no problem with that. I think their mode of payment is PayPal and that is also a greater disadvantage for people here.

Well as long as the platform is legitimate and helps people make money online there is no problem with that. I think their mode of payment is PayPal and that is also a greater disadvantage for people here.
You have made a great point here. Most websites use PayPal as their primary payment gateway, and this does not help because PayPal is only available in selected countries, and not necessarily worldwide

You have made a great point here. Most websites use PayPal as their primary payment gateway, and this does not help because PayPal is only available in selected countries, and not necessarily worldwide
Yes it is only available for selected countries, but personally I have a PayPal account . People who do not know how to create PayPal account for this location may have difficulties.

Yes it is only available for selected countries, but personally I have a PayPal account . People who do not know how to create PayPal account for this location may have difficulties.
Creating a PayPal account when your country is not able to access this platform is pretty difficult, I must say. With that being said, I think that if you have the necessary knowledge, you might be able to circumvent this obstacle

Creating a PayPal account when your country is not able to access this platform is pretty difficult, I must say. With that being said, I think that if you have the necessary knowledge, you might be able to circumvent this obstacle
It may not actually be difficult to create a PayPal account if your location is not accepted , but the only challenge is that you may not be able to withdraw but you can sell your PayPal funds to vendors.

It may not actually be difficult to create a PayPal account if your location is not accepted , but the only challenge is that you may not be able to withdraw but you can sell your PayPal funds to vendors
This is really refreshing news to hear and will open the masses up to engage in more profitable and legitimate online websites that require PayPal as a payment method, because of this new information you have shared

This is really refreshing news to hear and will open the masses up to engage in more profitable and legitimate online websites that require PayPal as a payment method, because of this new information you have shared
As long as the platform will be willing to pay , you can sell your PayPal funds to me or any other vendors if you are interested any time any day. I am always ready to buy.

As long as the platform will be willing to pay , you can sell your PayPal funds to me or any other vendors if you are interested any time any day. I am always ready to buy.
Great! This will inspire me to widen my scope when it comes to online platforms, especially given that PayPal is a very popular payment gateway which is used by the vast majority of websites

Great! This will inspire me to widen my scope when it comes to online platforms, especially given that PayPal is a very popular payment gateway which is used by the vast majority of websites
Before you even think of receiving your payment in PayPal , you should be able to create a PayPal account for yourself . That is the PayPal account you can send out your funds to PayPal vendors for them to pay you. I can send you a link to register.

Before you even think of receiving your payment in PayPal , you should be able to create a PayPal account for yourself . That is the PayPal account you can send out your funds to PayPal vendors for them to pay you. I can send you a link to register.
Fortunately, I have created a PayPal account which is active up till now. I have acted on the information that you shared with me by subscribing to a platform with PayPal as the main payment method. Let’s see how it goes!

Fortunately, I have created a PayPal account which is active up till now. I have acted on the information that you shared with me by subscribing to a platform with PayPal as the main payment method. Let’s see how it goes!
There is no problem with that , you should continue earning and update me with any possible information on your progress. I thought you knew that PayPal funds can be sold to vendors.

There is no problem with that , you should continue earning and update me with any possible information on your progress. I thought you knew that PayPal funds can be sold to vendors.
I was totally unaware and never privy to this revelation you made regarding PayPal so it was really good to know. I will keep earning and update you on any progress I make by participating on the website

I was totally unaware and never privy to this revelation you made regarding PayPal so it was really good to know. I will keep earning and update you on any progress I make by participating on the website
Alright thanks and if possible you can create a post concerning the platform for people to also benefit and make their own comment about their experience in the platform . This will also give people more advanced idea about how the platforms works.

Alright thanks and if possible you can create a post concerning the platform for people to also benefit and make their own comment about their experience in the platform . This will also give people more advanced idea about how the platforms works.
You are right and I concur with with your sentiments. In due time,I will make sure to post a thread highlighting how the platform is run and how to make profit for the benefit of all and sundry

You are right and I concur with with your sentiments. In due time,I will make sure to post a thread highlighting how the platform is run and how to make profit for the benefit of all and sundry
Alright. It's nice. Most importantly you should know about their rules and regulation first , so you can be able to work on the platform without breaking them. That's also very important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back