HTC Mobile Phone Monero (XMR) Mining

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have already heard about the HTC mobile phone company and Mida Labs, on the way, or they are already created their first cryptocurrency mining mobile phone. And they have chosen the privacy cryptocurrency Monero (XRM) to mine. Do you have any experience or information about HTC Exodus s1 mining mobile phone? Do you think Monero XRM is the ideal cryptocurrency for mining?...​

I have already heard about the HTC mobile phone company and Mida Labs, on the way, or they are already created their first cryptocurrency mining mobile phone. And they have chosen the privacy cryptocurrency Monero (XRM) to mine. Do you have any experience or information about HTC Exodus s1 mining mobile phone? Do you think Monero XRM is the ideal cryptocurrency for mining?...​
I think this is great for crypto currency and for world's economy and people in general, so buying a phone give you a chance to make money.

Wow! Am dazed

It feels good to hear that HTC mobile phone company limited and (MIDA) labs have already created a mobile phone that will enable mining of monero coin (XRM) to be running on their smart phone. That's a welcome development, that another phone company have endorse Cryptocurrency to become part of it's long time ambition.

HTC Is Bringing Cryptocurrency Mining to Its Exodus Blockchain Phone. Taiwan-based tech giant HTC will allow users of its Exodus blockchain phone to mine cryptocurrency, but it isn't going to make them rich. ... The app allows users to mine monero (XMR) and can earn users up to $0.0038 in the crypto on average daily

Mobile phone manufacturer HTC has demonstrated a special interest in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, introducing numerous industry-related features in its flagship Exodus smartphone. Now, it will allow its customers to participate in one of the space’s most critical practices by launching an app through which they can directly mine cryptocurrency.

I would think this is more of a sales tactic. The amount to be earned from such mining daily is so small it is tending towards insignificant. This will probably help boost their sales but to no advantage for the buyer as regards mining.

Monero or HTC phone, which is the best in terms of mining crypto currency, I learned that HTC phones are now including device that enables crypto mining in HTC phones, they are to be commended for that, it's not easy, I wish other companies that produces phones can follow suit, so we crypto enthusiast can smile more.

Consumer electronics giant HTC is set to allow users to mine monero (XMR) cryptocurrency directly via its EXODUS 1S blockchain smartphone. Announcing the news on Friday, HTC said it has partnered with ASIC chip design company Midas Labs for the initiative.

Well, at the moment, it is still viable to mine Monero via smartphone. But this wont be for long. As the blocks continue to be taken, the difficulty level will continue rising. I would say it will be unable to mine in a short while. I haven't tried it, but sounds like an interesting idea. But how long will it last? For how long can a phone battery manage full time mining. doesn't sound feasible in the long run.

I really do not believe that it would be a good idea to use smartphones to mine monero because monero has a high difficulty and smartphone hardware might not be strong enough to mine a great amount of monero currency.

I am really not sure of this information yet, but if actually it is true, then it is a good development, reason being that, it has been really hard to mine coin through mobile phone at the moment and this idea would have solved that issue, though it could make the said phone so expensive. It is just my take. Thanks for sharing.

I have never used HTC mobile phone, therefore, I do not know how profitable is mining xmr on HTC mobile phone. However, I think it is possible to mine xmr on phone because it does not require a lot of resources.

It's dependent on the potential of the project and what the developers aim to achieve with it. If you do your research and you're convinced that this project is one that you can invest in or is worth your time, you can go ahead.

The thread is an old post and I don't think that the information shared is valid anymore. If you still mine Monero via that means, please ensure to update the thread with payment proof.

I think Samsung mobile company also lunched mobile mining phone, I don't no the model, I think this is a strategy to attract crypto users to buy their phones, these phones best for those users how had not much money to set up a mining rig.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back