What's new

How you fulfil your needs with pension?

Those who earns from pension scheme should plan for retirement. Not not just relying solely on pension scheme to earn money full-time, but other investment options should be enrolled into.

my major aim is to create multiple streams of income is for myself and my family so that I will not have to depend on government to provide for him in my retirement.

Mostly people have a big family to look after. And have many expenditures like paying bills, look after the guests, festivals etc. How you manage everything in your given pension?
I don't think pension can satisfy all your need so my advice is that investing part of it will help and also you can think of running a small business in other to get small cash.

Personally, I don't know about you guys but to me I feel pension is never enough to fullfil basic needs. I have seen alot of persons on pension in my location and they are seriously struggling just to meet ends meet. I would advice we should all find investment to go in that would create residual income to assist us

The only way to fulfill your needs with pension is planning when you are able to plan your schedule with the available pension you earn every month or weekly will definitely helped you out in meeting to your demands or needs.

In my country it is practically impossible to meet your daily needs with your pension. Your pension is basically a percentage of what you used to earn and now that the prices of things are inflating daily you definitely need another source of income.

Those who earns from pension scheme should plan for retirement. Not not just relying solely on pension scheme to earn money full-time, but other investment options should be enrolled into.
I agree with the investment options because I didn't have such plans when I was younger. Now that I am already retired but I am still trying to have enough money for investing in real estate. That is the safest investment that I know. Fortunately more funds will be coming in by next year.

Most Pension are just a small token, it is barely enough to take care of a person's need talk more of a family. That is why it is advisable for people in active service to pick interest in any business, so they would have a source of income when they retire.
One of the best thing any active individual can do for himself while in active service is to have some side business on ground.t will afford him the oppourtunity to learn about the business terrian and understand how operations in business works.

You manage it as you would manage yourself when you're under full employment. You don't expect that you live a an extravagant lifestyle when you have so many responsibility on your hands to handle

there has to be a way you will divide the money into different compartment which makes it that a particular money is for a particular expenses and you also have a budget for unforseen circumstances likewise pocket money
Whe it comes to the issue of using pension funds to take care of welfare needs,one need to be very discrete about how the funds are being spent,he needs to priorotise his needs and tackle the one with the most urgent need.

I don't think it will be that easy to meet bills and responsibilities listed above using pension money, especially in some countries where pensioners are either paid peanuts or they are owed. This is not good at all as it can cause them to struggle or even die.

I am still very young I have not attained the age of retirement. I think the best thing is to start planning for retirement right from the young age. It is good to invest our money in order to earn passive income when will you reach the age of retirement.

I am still living my active life, I m not retired yet and I do not have a pension. If you do not retire from high paying jobs, you will have small pension and when you have small pension, it is very difficult to survive.

Mostly people have a big family to look after. And have many expenditures like paying bills, look after the guests, festivals etc. How you manage everything in your given pension?
That is why it is important to start a pension scheme early, and accumulate an amount that would meet your needs after retirement.
If your pension does not meet your needs, this is where you have to start up a business to add to your pension.

I do not know if the pension earned is the same amount as the salary the retiree earned while still working.
If you were able to take care of family needs while working, now should not be a big deal.
Some retirees even do businesses so as to meet the needs of their family.

If you have a good pension I believe it will be enough to cover all the expenditure's but if you have a little pension I suggest you invest that pension on things you have ideas on.

I have not started my career yet, therefore, I am not yet thinking about my pension, However, I believe I need to choose the right company to work, a company that gives pension to the employees who work for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back