What's new

How you fulfil your needs with pension?

Although it is not that easy for one as a father of the house to depends solid on just pension to run his family because the pension would not be enough for him, so I think it's better he invest or do business to increase his income.

Although it is not that easy for one as a father of the house to depends solid on just pension to run his family because the pension would not be enough for him, so I think it's better he invest or do business to increase his income.
The pension can never be enough, most persons I have seen today do not rely on their pensions alone, they have other business they do to earn something no matter how small. I have seen cases where they do not even pay them their pensions for months.

There are many thing you can use your pension to fulfil , and that's the reason why we organise our pension to prepare for the future occurrences , you can start a small business, pay bills with your pension.

I am not saving for pension. I have bought term life insurance policy and every year I pay $500 premium, upon maturity I will use the funds as pension funds

Except you put in a lot while working, pension funds wouldn't be enough to sustain just yourself not to talk of a large family. The best thing to do is have your pension and another investment - say real estate that would really complement your income.

Pension seems not to tackle the need of an individual and his family this days,because once the individual retire the government cut certain percent of his money,I think it is advisable that when one is working with the government he should try and invest some of his money so that when he retire,he can manage his pension and still benefit from his investment.

For most of the people they tend to retire after a long active service year,by then they will have seen through school their children,they would have built their own house,have their own car. So their pension will just be for running expenses of the home not any capital intensive expenditure.

It is good to have set up the business before retire because pension can not be sblevto survive a while family especially if youb are citizens of my country

That's the main reason why you don't depend on your pension alone, you need to ensure that you also have investments or businesses that you can also fall back on and use those ones as your main source of income; your pension can be secondary.

I do not know if the pension earned is the same amount as the salary the retiree earned while still working.
If you were able to take care of family needs while working, now should not be a big deal.
Some retirees even do businesses so as to meet the needs of their family.
Most pensioners are not able to meet the needs of their families with the little pension they get. Some of them invest the pension into some business and that is what helps.

I would think that by the time a person reaches the age of receiving pension, he would have had most of his responsibilities taken care of in his active years. The pension is to help the retiree live comfortably as he ages not to pay bills and the likes.

In my opinion, people with a big family ahouldn't rely on their pension to take care of their needs. They should start up a business so as to make extra income to cater for the needs of their families.

In our country you cannot rely on your pension for your daily needs. Most of my classmates are complaining that their pension couldn't even buy their maintenance medicine. The highest pension here is 10,000 pesos which is $200 only. It would be enough for the expenses of the pensioner only but that amount can never support a family. Most pensioners here that have their own home can live comfortably but you can imagine if the pensioner is renting a house.
It's why I always advise workers to start having plans for their house even before getting a job. With numerous expenses as we grow older, it's hard to save later in life for it, and rent is only becoming more expensive.

In all sincerely, it's really not easy to create a pension plan for ones self. The needs steering us in the face would make it a bit difficult to save for pensions. But it's a necessity and a must-do program.

Mostly people have a big family to look after. And have many expenditures like paying bills, look after the guests, festivals etc. How you manage everything in your given pension?
One thing we got to understand about the issue of pension is that,in reality the pension one gets which is a percentage of what he earns in active service,would not be enough to take care of most of the needs at home and on personal level.

When the pension is paid, I will advise that it is preferable to not reduce it in the guise of meeting other people's needs.
Make sure to make an investment in a different company that can provide additional money, even if it is an online venture.

When the pension is paid, I will advise that it is preferable to not reduce it in the guise of meeting other people's needs.
Make sure to make an investment in a different company that can provide additional money, even if it is an online venture.
If you have your pension funds I think the best thing to do with it is to invest your money into something that will bring you good returns, that's the best advice I can give you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back