Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
it's a really good question to ask.

so do you think that your friends see you as a good man or not?

it's a really good question to ask.

so do you think that your friends see you as a good man or not?

Is a good question for all.. i think my friends see me as a good man, they trust me and he considers me a serious man.

Well it depends on them though, there are times you might feel you are treating them well and all is well between you guys. But in your absence you did be surprised what they might say about you. Personally I just tend to try my best and help out or be nice to them the best way I can, whatever they tink or say about me is left for them.

My friends like and adore me because I always respect them, and if it seems thag I laugh at them it is not true I laugh with them or on situations I would never want to hurt my friend because my friends are precious and I love them.
Sometimes I make them laugh so they think that I'm funny and I also think that they think that I am an organized person who gets what he wants and can prove himself at the right moment, as I'm trying to do. My friends know that I will never do anything bad to them in purpose and that I respect and love them, and that our friendship is loyal.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back