What's new

How will you spend your pension

I don't want to depend on pension for the rest of my life and this is the reason why I am trying to acquire business that brings passive income for me regularly.

I am hoping I do not get to rely on pension alone later on because truth be told pension is never enough. I am planning of having other investment that I can be getting residual income form, my pension might just be extra.

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

How would you spend yours.
I would use my pension to feed, cloth and meet other daily demands.
However, I will save a part of my pension for future investments.
I may even invest my pension into crypto.

If I am to collect pension the way I will spend it is by investing in whatever it is that is my passion on a small scale just to keep me engaged and be physically and mentally active.

With the money from my pension, I plan to start a property rental business. I want to invest my pension funds in a way that will pay off in the future. With my pension money, I'll be able to rent this profitable residence. I'll also put money aside from my pension to cover my bills.

My biggest plan with doing with my pension is actually traveling around the world. I would have nothing doing at that time so I do not think investment is something I might consider.

My plan is to build something for myself to fall back to after retirement and not wait for pension,when I start getting pension I use it to invest for my future generations
My pensions would only meet my immediate wants. Relying fully on a pension isn't a good idea, one has to build enough for the future while still in active service.

I will invest my pension in a worthy investment that will give me enough money to have a fun and comfortable life. Since I don't plan on retiring and just staying at home, I will invest in a business that will keep me busy. I will also be going for several trips, tours and visitations.

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

Eat what I want to my satisfaction, buy books that I want and spend some of it on the poor. These things would bring me joy and comfort to live peacefully.

You got me smiling at that portion when you wrote about dating a Brazilian lady - be careful about them bro.
I'll love to have a chain of businesses that'll be giving me income and also have a foundation that'll help empower youths.

I will start a livestock farming business with my pension. I believe that with adequate planning, the business will bring profits and I intend to use the money and enjoy my old age.
I can spend my pension money by investing my money into agriculture business so that I can start making profit from the money I invested, is not really good to spend the money without investment.

I will invest my pension in a worthy investment that will give me enough money to have a fun and comfortable life. Since I don't plan on retiring and just staying at home, I will invest in a business that will keep me busy. I will also be going for several trips, tours and visits.
One of the things that any active employees can do for himself is that,he needs to have a good retirement plan for his aftermart from service,because it is the things that you do with your money that will sustain you.

I want everyone to know that a pension is not a sizable chunk of money.
Only piecemeal releases are made.
Adding your pension to the business you had already started before retiring is a smart way to spend it.
Pension funds must be wisely used.

I want us to understand that pension isn't a huge sum of money. It is only released in piece-meal. A wise approach to spending your pension is to add it up to your already built business before retirement. Pension has to be utilized judiciously.
That is just the true fact about pension,because with pension you are just given a percentage of what you retire with,and that would not be enough in most cases to do something very tangible.

I have already planned on how to spend my money pension when I finally retired. Half of my pension will be distributed to my offsprings and the rest for my well being.

I do not intend to retire very late. I want to retire in my early thirties. So that i focus on my dreams and goals of Independence. I would not rely on pension

If you are on a pension., you need to keep your expenses very low. If the pension is the only income you have, you should only use it for basic necessities only and avoid spending on luxury items or unnecessary items.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back