What's new

How will you spend your pension

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

How would you spend yours.
I think i want ti use my pension in a business of a shop or trade my money for get profit and it is very good step for me and i get more benefit by this and i also want to build a shop of backer's which is profitable.

Don’t wait until after you’ve retired to deal with changes to your financial circumstances.

Many of these changes can be estimated and prepared for in advance. The links below will help.

By drawing up a budget for your expected income and spending as early as possible you’ll give yourself a much greater sense of control over your situation.

You can always revise your budget later to reflect any areas where your estimates were wrong.

If your budget reveals a gap between your spending and your income, then you need to look for ways to increase your income, cut your spending, or both.

Clear your dues. You may owe some money to your college canteen or even a few friends who helped you out when your funds ran out. ...
Get health insurance. ...
Start investing. ...
Go on a trip. ...
Treat yourself.

I don't really think I have to wait for a pension before I would be able to acquire those luxuries, I can always start my journey from this moment, well, I have a small business which I do and would love to improve it as time goes on and would definitely invest my pension as well to enable a more higher growth of the business. I love this thread, I am waiting to see more comments.

The defined benefit plan uses the average of the three consecutive years he received the greatest amount of compensation. For this employee, these are $58,000, $60,000 and $62,000. The average amount works out to $60,000.
The defined benefit plan applies a pension factor of 1.5 percent.

1. Leave your whole pot untouched. You don't have to start taking money from your pension pot when you reach your 'selected retirement age'. ...
  2. Guaranteed income (annuity) ...
  3. Adjustable income. ...
  4. Take cash in chunks. ...
  5. Take your whole pot in one go. ...
  6. Mix your options

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

How would you spend yours.
You can afford to spend your pensions money traveling around the world if you have so much money in your account. More I've, you can afford to spend that if you already have existing business that is running so wel, but for people that doesn't have this financial muscle, I don't think it is wise to spend your pensions money on tourism.

I would like to spend my pension on a business adventure, manage it myself and see how it will grow. I would like to save and invest much money when l'm in active employment and with that l would not be facing monetary problems even if the business l choose to do with my pension fails.

According to my own point of view as a well educated man I will spend my pension on a good investment such as real estate business after that I will open a good business for my wife such as boutique business and then I use the rest to pay my kids school fees

I will spend my pension in a wise and well civilized way, I will spend my pension by investing it in a good business, because this I believe to be the best way to spend my pension investing it, in a good business, this is because business do last forever
Post automatically merged:

I will spend my pension in a wise and well civilized way, I will spend my pension by investing it in a good business, because this I believe to be the best way to spend my pension investing it, in a good business, this is because business do last forever

I am going to spend my pension wisely because if I don't, I will definitely get broke, the first thing I will do with my pension is to invest my pension in a good business because this is what will bring me good income in future

I am going to spend my pension wisely because if I don't, I will definitely get broke, the first thing I will do with my pension is to invest my pension in a good business because this is what will bring me good income in future
Yes, you don't have to squander your pension funds. As a retiree you aren't training anyone with your pension, you're expected to use it well and carter for your primary needs. You can invest it in a home business, or real estate if its enough.

My pension funds will just be accumulating and spent on petty household needs if needed and for relaxation intermittently.

The best way to spend your pension is to invest it. You need to invest in businesses that will give you the freedom to enjoy your retirement and also do not run out of money.

I will spend my pension on investment this is the best way to spend yourpension you invest it in order for you to gain more interest.

I will definitely use the pension money to expand my business, open more branches, employ more hands, and diversify to other businesses. It's only when my businesses thriving that I can talk about pleasures and spoiling myself.
I will spend my pension by investing on the business that is the best way for you to spend your pension as a retiree this will help you to generate more money

Then your plans and pension must really fit together. Some pension plan in my country won't be even enough for one to travel to the next country.

My plan is to build something for myself to fall back to after retirement and not wait for pension,when I start getting pension I use it to invest for my future generations

I do not want to do anything business around that time so I will use my pension funds to be taken care of myself and also to be having fun traveling and resting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back