What's new

How will you spend your pension

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

How would you spend yours.
I am a student and my mother is a teacher. She shall retire in 10 years.
I think it is better to invest your money so that you may earn a very good profit. If I have much money I shall invest in a business.

Since pension is a monthly stipend gotten from the government as a retiree, I will invest it wisely on a business like pig farming where I can go daily and just come back in no time, it isn't about the number but the quality of care give to them both health and feed.

If I eventually get to retirement age and get my pension then I would sure be investing heavily on real estate and my electrical and electronics business. I would also be investing on selling of phones and it's accessories.

Many people overestimate how much they’ll need to live on in retirement, thinking that they'll spend the equivalent of their wages. The common perception is that you’ll need between half and two-thirds of the final salary you had when you were working, after tax, to maintain your lifestyle once you retire.

I would invest in a production agro line,and own the full chain line of production. From the land where the product is produced to machine processing and distribution to end consumers. lots of company can come out from this chain.

I will invest my pension in a worthy investment that will give me enough money to have a fun and comfortable life. Since I don't plan on retiring and just staying at home, I will invest in a business that will keep me busy. I will also be going for several trips, tours and visits.

The right way and the best way is to invest your pension in profitable yet low risks Investments so that you can be able to sustain your money longer, keep your money flowing and increasing your wealth, you can invest in low risk Investments like real estate and Agriculture, you can only save some your pension money in case of emergencies or you need to get something.

According to my own point of view, the best way to spend pension fund is by investing, so as for me, I will invest my pension fund in a real estate business and then I will buy some stock for sales in my shop, after that I will pay for my tite in church

Pension will continue coming for the rest of my live after serving the required number of years in active service, I will put I into a Farming business, because I intend to do that even right now. I will go into it in a full scale both crop growing and livestock.

I will like to spend my pension in Bahamas or some island and enjoy the cool breeze of nature, inhale fresh air and watch the birds sings and display their colourful feathers in the sky. I will also tour round the world and experience different culture and weather.

You can utilize your benefits pot to purchase an annuity from an insurance agency. An annuity is a yearly pay that will be paid to you for the remainder of your life. You can take a portion of your benefits store as a tax-exempt money whole and purchase an annuity with the rest.

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

If there is any amount of money one has to spend wisely and judiciously, it is no other but pension. Remember pension is not regularly paid, truth be told, so it should be spent wisely to avoid regretting later. the best way is investing the amount in any business you know it will yield you some profits.

I'd probably use pension money to support my living expense. And if I'm blessed to maintain my savings by the time I plan to not be a salaryman, I'd use the pension to start small time business or something.

My pension fund will be use for a legit and more profitable investment that will always give me return on investment,or better still i start a poultry farm that is also one of the lucrative business here

Back in the day, people could retire well on pensions and Social Security. Both were expected to be nice income streams paying out for the rest of your life. Today, it is beneficial to have at least some guaranteed income in retirement. Ideally, you would have enough to cover your necessities, like housing and food.

Yes good one just 2 months ago I opened a micro-enterprise with the only cost of a small monthly social security fee to ensure retirement after at least 18 years. And it would be a very small pension. Things would change better if my postgraduate would give me the possibility to find a well paid job, wether offline, wether online. In this case, if Id be alive in the third age, I'd like to spend travelling and build up a site/blog arts and crafts theme, where users could earn through sharing artistic works and I could earn too, presenting my e-books

I think when a man retires, after working for so long, he is given a pension by the government in the form of a fund and he starts getting this pension.That is why a person looks for a business in which he can invest his pension and make more profit from the business, because the man who gets the job gets bored when he is free, so he does not have any.He is looking for a job in which he can invest and make a profit

You can usually get your vessel tax free at 25%.

Leave your entire vessel untouched. When you reach the 'selected retirement age', you do not need to withdraw money from the pension scheme. ... Guaranteed Income (Annual) ... Adjusted Income ... Take cash in pieces. ... Take all your utensils at once. ... Match your options.

I'll have to be Oliver Twist with this one, I want some more! That being said am going for a passive system, say real estate for example. With the returns from it then I can travel around the world for two purpose:
One is sky diving
Two is deep sea diving.

Planning for retirement starts with thinking about your retirement goals and how long you have to meet them. Then you need to look at the types of retirement accounts that can help you raise the money to fund your future. As you save that money, you have to invest it to enable it to grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back