What's new

How will you spend your pension

I will like use my pension and invest into business, I know pension is not that much but one can start somewhere with it, it is but advisable I can start somewhere with it no matter how small it will be I will like to invest into potential business.

I will buy a land and try to be building a house and and also invest in small business which can be fetching me extra money
Sometimes pension can be small but this is what I will try to do

I don't have any pension but I can share my mother's pension story with you. My mother saved her and my father's coming pension and built a house for us. Conducted our studys. Also covered household expenses and other expenses. My mother is a sensible woman. She managed the upcoming pension very well and is still doing so

The best way to spend your pension money is to find another business and invest on it, find another source of income then Make money in a new way so you won't become a liability

I will use my pension according to the money give to me.if it is great amount then I start business and give jobs to needy and poor . If it small then I think what can I do.
Do you think?

Pension is the assets of whole life. So firstly i will plan to use it how i can utilize it proper place and earn more and grow my business. I also use it my family support...

The best way to spend your pension money is to find another business and invest on it, find another source of income then Make money in a new way so you won't become a liability

i would use my pension for those little things that i want to buy when i have lot of my priorities. i belive pension is a reward for you when you cant capable to do a work. i would use also some of my oension to share to those who in needs.

when i get to be bridge,it will surely be crossed but there has been some plannings on ground as to how i will organize myself.i will make sure i invest as much as possible in business within my reach and my capacity that van always fetch me some income to take good care of myself.lucrative business to be precise

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

How would you spend yours.
The amount you receive as Pension funds will play a huge time on how you spend your money. I will simply use 20% of the money for charity while I spend 50% on my self either in terms of family development or business. The remaining 30% will be for day to day household needs. Pension money should also be spent wisely like the ones received before pension.

I will use my pension to one of my dreams to have my restaurant. I know my retirement is not that much, but one can start somewhere with it. And some of it I'll use to support my family.

I will withdrawing some or all of my pension pot as a cash lump sum. Then i investing part or all of my pension onto the stock market (income drawdown or a mix of these options, depending on the size of my pension pot.

I want us to realize the pension isn't a big amount of money. It is only published in piece-meal. A wise approach to investing your pension is to apply it prior to retirement to your already established company. Retirement needs to be used judiciously.

I will open a big supermarket and employ some people that will run it, I will also buy some cars and register them in a transportation company, hire some men that can take care of it, my weekly returns Is assured, lastly I will invest on Bitcoin and Bitcoin black, if I can achieve all of this then my future is assured.

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

How would you spend yours.
I don't have such type of plans after pension. I would start my own business to live a happy life because it is necessary to make an alternative after retirement. I couldn't understand how you made that plan in which you have no future plan. I would suggest you change your idea and think about a business.

Well as you all know that pension money is not ahuge amount of money l will like to invest part on stock market and but annuity, also l will open bouquet business so that it will give me a enough money to travel to some part of the country to live a comfortable life at my old age.

My pension from the government is pretty small that it can only buy me my own meals. It is just fortunate that I have some savings and that my wife is still working so we have no problems with our finances.

All persons and people who work in govt sector or government job holders have a plan how to use its retirement or pension money after retirement, in last 3 4 years of his service. So when i get that money i will invest in some better place as in real estate or invest in online business.

Its a long-term planning, i would have been planning how am going to spend my pension right from when am still working, its not when i have retired no so during the course i will be looking for a profitable business to do in other to sustain my life when i have retired.

You have a number of options for how to access the money in your pension pot. Your options for taking your personal pension are:

take some or all of your pension pot as a cash lump sum, no matter what size it is
buy an annuity - you can take a cash lump sum too
take money directly from the pension fund, and leave the rest invested (income drawdown) - there won't be any restrictions for how much you can take
a mix of the these options

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back