What's new

How will you spend your pension

Though I don't want with government. But the organization I work with has pension scheme for us. And it is structured in a way that we won't even have access to it till like we are almost 60 years of age. Then, the money will have been enough to set up a business.

First of all i will start a small business. I will save my some pension. When i expert in that business then i open more branches and hire more employes and expand my business. Then i buy car and what i needed.

This all depends on the individual who is the retiree that is entitled to the pension salary. He knows how he is going to spend his money. Most retiree go into business with their pension funds while some may decide to spend the money taking care of their families and paying their bills. Some will like to explore,it is all individual decision.

I would like to establish a business for my future. Here in Pakistan we got bit amount on retirement. We can live with it till the last breath. But we always tried to build up a buisness for our family in the future.
Business should be according to the area and population.
Not bad, I like your plan but I know you can make more money by investing than starting a business cos I think a business can not earn you more than the amount you will be making by investing, am just saying.

I would like to know which business you have in mind.

There are a lot of ways someone can actually spend his or herv pension but what I can see there is that the best way you can spend your pension is for you to invest your pension in something tangible that can guarantee you of a reasonable amount of profit to take care of your financial need, spending the pension on food and other un necessary things is not the best way, for at the end of the day the pension will be wiped out without doing anything tangible with it.

Pension paid these days is very small, although half bread is better than nothing, I will invest my pension in stock which I'm certain of making profits, use the profit made to invest in my startup business, the plan is to grow wealth which the pension will help in achieving, tho it's not something to rely on but it can actually help to settle out some bills.

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

How would you spend yours.

What I want to ask is that after doing all of these and spend all the me, how do you plan to make extra income? To me, my pension is the backup when I am no longer working and what I should do with it will be determined by the environment that I am staying in. If I can see nice investments, why can't I invest my money there and make good returns instead of wasting it on extravagant lifestyles.

What I want to ask is that after doing all of these and spend all the me, how do you plan to make extra income? To me, my pension is the backup when I am no longer working and what I should do with it will be determined by the environment that I am staying in. If I can see nice investments, why can't I invest my money there and make good returns instead of wasting it on extravagant lifestyles.
Lol. Well you might call it wasting but am sure that before then, I would have invested in a very good business that will be giving me passive income every now and then.

I am chasing a job that will be earning $5000 per month and I think if I invest $1000 Evey month till I retire, I will be pretty rich by then.

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

Pension after retirement is the only source of income that a person has to use to improve his future life and support his children.
This pension is good after retirement. I mean, you should invest in a good business. By making progress in business, you can easily fulfill all your desires.

Well , I think once I have retired and have started earning my pension , and the pension happens to be big , I will spend the pension on myself , catching fun here and there ,because it is time to rest after long period of hard work . I will also have little Business to keep myself busy with.

For me I will be investing the most of my money. I can't say I will start another business for now because I cannot work till the day I will die. if I am going to start up a business I will have a trustworthy person manage it for me.

I am a government employee and some money is deducted from our salary every month which will be returned to us as pension. The pension money is not enough for us to sit at home and eat. We have to start a business With the pension money, I thought I would buy and sell land. I think it's considered a good business that saves money.

Retiring completely without any other source of income is not so good, I will find an investment to put my money into so as to make more money to maintain myself so I won't become a liability to people around me

After retirement, I want to build a small house for myself from the government's pension, which will get rid of the rent house and my children will be able to live in peace in their home. Apart from this, the amount of pension is also easy to meet the household expenses. This is a great salary for government retired people

I am planning to spend my pension and my plan is to invest my pension in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is a good and a great platform from where we can get huge amount of profit which will be good for us.

I'm gonna spend it to the things that will benefit myself or my family. For example, establishing a good business. It is an asset because you are spending your money with the things that will eventually and have the potential to grow. So at the end of the day or your life your family can benefit to the deeds you have done unlike spending your pension to your own and selfishness desires.

I am planning to spend my pension and my plan is to invest my pension in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is a good and a great platform from where we can get huge amount of profit which will be good for us.
It is not wise to put all your pension into crypto, it is not a good investment cos if any of the coins you invested on goes out of existence, then you could lose all your investment to it, why not put it in something more solid like estate or land investment.
Post automatically merged:

It is not wise to put all your pension into crypto, it is not a good investment cos if any of the coins you invested on goes out of existence, then you could lose all your investment to it, why not put it in something more solid like estate or land investment.

I do not plan to look up to anybody in order to survive even after I stop working. Therefore, I plan to set up a business for myself that would fetch me money regularly. And if need be, also help young ones in pursuing their career

I will use and spend my pension for the betterment of my family, business and for my self. I will spend that pension in to division. But i will spend it to buy new land and then build and sell , plus i will invest it to some business to get profit. But we should also donate to poor.

I personally would spend it travelling all around the world, exploring new things, new cultures and new people, i think that's what everyone who grew up in a city would do pretty much the same :p

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back