What's new

How will you spend your pension

retiring on a full time basis is not for me. I will still like to invest my pension funds in Bonds, rental real estate, shares and stocks. Though the pension funds in my country is thoroughly mismanaged, I do hope that the future will be better.

My pension from the government is pretty small that it can only buy me my own meals. It is just fortunate that I have some savings and that my wife is still working so we have no problems with our finances. In a few years time, maybe 5 years from now, my pension will get smaller because of inflation. That is why I am not depending on my pension because I would just be disappointed.

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

How would you spend yours.
Because I am a positive thinking person, so I will use my pension, smell, etc., so that they can buy what they need. I want to help them and it is great that we help the poor. Because of its pension, it is worth it. It is also a source of trust and a river to make a place in people's hearts

I want us to understand that pension isn't a huge sum of money. It is only released in piece-meal. A wise approach to spending your pension is to add it up to your already built business before retirement. Pension has to be utilized judiciously.

I will invest my pension in a worthy investment that will give me enough money to have a fun and comfortable life. Since I don't plan on retiring and just staying at home, I will invest in a business that will keep me busy. I will also be going for several trips, tours and visitations.

I will start a livestock farming business with my pension. I believe that with adequate planning, the business will bring profits and I intend to use the money and enjoy my old age.

I'm planning to use my pension to set up some little online business for my self. I'm looking at using my money to develop an ecommerce Website just like Amazon where people all over the world will have acccess to buy different types of goods from my website.
I'm still nursing the idea because I don't know how to go about it for now

It all depends on what will happen after my current postgraduate studies. Just 2 months ago I opened a micro-enterprise with the only cost of a small monthly social security fee to ensure retirement after at least 18 years. And it would be a very small pension. Things would change better if my postgraduate would give me the possibility to find a well paid job, wether offline, wether online. In this case, if Id be alive in the third age, I'd like to spend travelling and build up a site/blog arts and crafts theme, where users could earn through sharing artistic works and I could earn too, presenting my e-books.

Well my plans will be to buy a big Hilux, travel around the world, meet new faces and make new friends, date a Brazilian lady. Invest in real estate, open a car business.

Lol, why did you prefer to date a Brazilian girl?? Do you think your little pension can do you fulfil all this things you said here?? Maybe not, unless you saved it up for 15 years before you can use your pension money to tour many parts of the world.

In my goals,will be plan to spend on my children for the future to start the business or invest on any projects and buy shares so that my childrens couldn't face any problem at home and financially.

Lol, why did you prefer to date a Brazilian girl?? Do you think your little pension can do you fulfil all this things you said here?? Maybe not, unless you saved it up for 15 years before you can use your pension money to tour many parts of the world.
I think am just thinking big because it is good to think big, if I had the chance , I would have tried want to be the president of the United state.

Anything is possible cos we dont know what will happen in the next 50 years. A revolution might have happen and the world might have changed totally.

I will run a house rental business with pension money. I want to do something with pension money that will give me a profit in the future. Rent this profitable house for me with pension money. And I will save my pension money so that I can cover my expenses.

I think am just thinking big because it is good to think big, if I had the chance , I would have tried want to be the president of the United state.

Anything is possible cos we dont know what will happen in the next 50 years. A revolution might have happen and the world might have changed totally.
You're right friend, things can change, revolution can be made in the process. Who knows, in the next 50 years, you might be in the government house here in Nigeria. Or even travel outside to united states of America being on the running for presidency in the next 50 years. I wish you all the best in the future post covid19.
Post automatically merged:

You're right friend, things can change, revolution can be made in the process. Who knows, in the next 50 years, you might be in the government house here in Nigeria. Or even travel outside to united states of America being on the running for presidency in the next 50 years. I wish you all the best in the future post covid19.

I do not plan on relying so much on my pensions as immediately I start working I would plan for my retirement by setting funds asside and investing in a business or starting one myself. With this, I would then use my pension money, which isn't even that much to just manage my health and other few things around.

So far I have no plans for my pension, as I understand that it is a small amount. If I have the opportunity to invest with the amount they give me, I intend to invest in real estate and if it cannot be, I will complement the amount with my savings in a small business, I must wait to evaluate.

How do i spend my pension depends on the amount given to me. If is much money I can invest in real estate, build houses and rent it out or sell them, through that I get more profit. I can also go into provision store like big supermarket this is also a good business to do.

Well it's good to enjoy life but my kind of person would not agree that enjoyment without having a side venture which is managed by someone for me in order to have more than enough money to continue enjoying is the best.

Pension these days is very small monthly payment that retired people receives from their employer or government, it's normally small but gratuity is what is actually big. Well having said that, I will gather my pension together with my savings to open a grocery store business. This business will likely not be stressful for me.

I will definitely use the pension money to expand my business, open more branches, employ more hands, and diversify to other businesses. It's only when my businesses thriving that I can talk about pleasures and spoiling myself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back