What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

Well it's the help of family member i could raise money for my business and the right savings to invest in my business. It's not easy thou but that was how it happened

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
Five years ago, I worked with an organisation.
Savings from my salary which I accumulated for two years was what I used to start up my fish farm.

I will start by saying that the easiest but worse source of fund is loan. Starting a business with a loan will gradually liquidate the business, because whatever you make, in the business period, is what you will still be paying out, may be with interest, which may make someone not to save within the period of paying the debt.

I was able to get the funds a raised for my business not from going to borrow money from financial institutions but from my personal savings injave been keeping towards the business as well as from family members assistance

I was able to raise my own capital from my friends, family, members and personal savings. I would once again, advice that you should not start a business with a loan or being indebted. So plan yourself and save over time and start small.

I'm always proud to say that I work online and it is my source of income, I am a crypto currency trader and a sport punter.
How I got it started, I decided to work for someone for a year and I save up my salary for 10 months just to get started.
First I wasn't planning on becoming a crypto trader but during the Lockdown since I was unable to get anything started, I went into crypto trading and I made few profit, so I invested more amount, now this is where I work

My brother who started up an engine oil business had to save money for the business capital for one year and three months before it was enough to start the business.

In the first instance, I was able to start business by loans but later on , I found out that loan isn't the right decision for me. So , I started discussing with families and friends inorder to raise some capital to start up. I was able to raise little capital without loan repayment and I turned the business around in a short time.

In the first instance, I was able to start business by loans but later on , I found out that loan isn't the right decision for me. So , I started discussing with families and friends inorder to raise some capital to start up. I was able to raise little capital without loan repayment and I turned the business around in a short time.
That is so great. Speaking with family and friends can be of great support with this capital to start a business. Loans are good, but comes with its own risks.

It is never always easy getting and finding the capital to start that business we've been nursing on doing for along time. But with your personal savings and the help one can get form well wishers, one can get the the money

It's simple, I wrote proposals to funding bodies seeking for funds as a start up. Stating the purpose and benefits of the business to both the organization and the society, and after some time the proposal was given consideration.

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
The idea of getting a loan from the bank I don't really like it, I rather get money from friends or family members if am to start up a business but for now still looking forward to start up business soon

People may not like this but i start my business from borrowed loans from banks and friends. It may not be the right thing at that time but as far the profit is sure to come then it is not a bad idea.

I've not been able to raise a desired capital. I want to start a small scale business of 5million to open a mini boutique and run palm oil supply concurrently but I don't know when I'll be able to raise such intensive capital.

The way i got my funds was from inward,i got the money i used in starting my business from my family,and that did not give me any stress of looking back on how to repay my loan.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back