What's new

How was 2020 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think many people can say 2020 was great since this pandemy got everyone by surprise and canceled all of ours plans. Personally my 2020 want bad but wasn't great neither

In this year, I am grateful because I am still alive and well, which is the most important thing, in view of the pandemic many acquaintances have died. that's why I feel at peace and affirm that so far, everything is fine.

I don't think 2020 was the best year for me i didn't get anything interesting in this year maybe 2021 will
be more better especially if we are talking about earnings

It was a bad year for all people .. But on a personal level, I can say that I have had much worse years .. But there is still a season in which the epidemic appeared, so I will say that it is a bad year.

To begin with , we all are aware of the pandemic that came this year , and secondly my dad got COVID-19 as well , it was severe to the extent that he was shifted to the ICU , but God listened to our prayers and he got better with the treatment , so I am thankful for that.

We still have more than a month to go before the year ended. I should say that though 2020 may not be the best year, I can say that it is also good from my end. Because of the pandemic, I was able to buy my own car and learned to drive. I remain hopeful since I applied for a higher position this year and still waiting for the result. While there are issues, there are also things that we can be thankful of.

2020 was a bad year for me reason being that I was alive and in good health, after the all pandemic issues that dealt the world, i wasn't infected.. I didn't lost my job, a lot of people lost their job and their life's even their loved ones, but i didn't lose any of my family members, a lot of my friends came through for me.. It wasn't a bad year...

To be honest, 2020 was the worst year for me. My dad lost his job, we take loans. It was really hard. But time never stopped, now we’re going back to our old positions but slightly less speed. I pray, days like 2020 will never ever come back again.

Don't think many people can say 2020 was great since this pandemy got everyone by surprise and canceled all of ours plans. Personally my 2020 want bad but wasn't great neither
i think 2020 is a bad year for every one and the ever thing is effected bussiness are go in a fail process and many pepole are job less
it is also bad for me b

What can I say, 2020 for me is a year of being thankful for life, health and almost every positive and negative events that happened throughout the year 2020, it really made me a stronger and better person in life. So 2020 is my year of being thankful.
Post automatically merged:

What can I say, 2020 for me is a year of being thankful for life, health and almost every positive and negative events that happened throughout the year 2020, it really made me a stronger and better person in life. So 2020 is my year of being thankful.

2020 was huge, blessed and dream fulfilled. Though, it has its up and down, there were disappointment, there way pain, there were failures and all of that, but the success were huge, God was so faithful in protecting, providing and increasing me.

2020 was a bad year for me reason being that I was alive and in good health, after the all pandemic issues that dealt the world, i wasn't infected.. I didn't lost my job, a lot of people lost their job and their life's even their loved ones, but i didn't lose any of my family members, a lot of my friends came through for me.. It wasn't a bad year...

Expand the Australian Bushfire image. ...
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle leave the royal family. ...
Covid19 global epidemic. ...
Kobe Bryant dies ...
Accusation of President Donald Trump. ...
"Parasite" sweeps the Oscars. ...
Harvey Weinstein's decision ...
Stock market crash 2020.

2020 WAS A YEAR I CANNOT FORGET BECAUSE FOR ME IT SERVED AS A PILLAR TO A NEEW BEGINING FOR ME EVEN THOUGH I LOST MONEY LAST YEAR THEN WAS NOT PAYED MONEY THAT WERE DUELY MINE FROM PREVIOUS WORKING PLACES, STILL IT OPEN GATE TO NEW IDEAS BECAUSE IT GOT ME TO ALMOST A BREAKING POINT WERE I HAVE TOBANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL TO MAKE SURE I DID NOT LOSE ALL FOCUSE BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW OR IF U DONT......POVERTY OR BROKENESS IS NOT WHEN U DONT HAVE MONEY BUT WHEN THERE IS NO IDEA ON HOW TOO MAKE MONEY

That year was one of a kind with that so called corona.it was God's miracle that saw us through.we did our fasting in lockdown and the sallah feast in lockdown too.i saw wonders because I never thought we will be able to do all that in that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back